• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So the Xbox One launches today in Japan...

That is how you sell a product in Japan...

Well to be fair, the numbers thus far for it don't really suggest that but it would almost certainly be better than a lot of the early Japanese PS4 commercials I saw, made it look super western oriented

Caayn

Confirmation on what? 5 people said xbox launches on the 4th (now) I just though originally they launched a bit earlier on the 3rd but I was mistaken.
A source on those pre-order numbers you keep throwing around such as 200k and 400k. Stop acting dumb.

Doffen

The console can`t fail. The marketing is just to great for that.

Xbox_One_Cloud_03.jpg

The only one who fully understands the power of the cloud is Jennifer Lawrence.

Ah, so you back tracked on the first one and have not provided a source for the second one. That is a quick way to get banned here.

Or your just insane and cant tell if im being serious or not ignoring the fact I was posting fun with that other user who was doing the same thing and need to calm down.

Might want to not act like your a mod btw. Because your not.

forms

js14yqAMMf0bv.png

Benedict XVI* brings the amazing machine filled with american dream to the japanese people of Little Germany in Tokyo.

*V means BOX in latin

I am lying in my bed, with my nexus pad. You had me laughing so much I started crying.

Problem is, wife and kid is lying next to me. And I had already woken her up a couple of hours ago when I read this thread the first time. :D

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I presume we've referenced lonesome Yodobashi Camera clerk in front of Xbox 360s already?

Caayn

I never said those were preorders numbers and I was clearly messing around with that guy, but I guess Im not allowed to do that because......?
Ahem...
Microsoft preorders show 200-400k due to trends in high demand.*
True fact, ms preorders shoe at least neat a 200k trend with 400l at most.*
You mean around 200k right?
Also read the rules they'll explain it.

jayu26

Or your just insane and cant tell if im being serious or not ignoring the fact I was posting fun with that other user who was doing the same thing and need to calm down.

Might want to not act like your a mod btw. Because your not.
You are right I'm not a mod. What I said was out of courteousy. You repeated 200k twice. It looked like you were pretty serious to me.

Caayn

Top Bottom