• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So the Xbox One launches today in Japan...

Looks like they are doing the mcdonalds campaign there too:
J31syPm.jpg

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I don't see how Pyscho pass and Chaos Head 2 actually sways any Japanese to buy an Xbone. They'd just wait for a hypothetical port anyway. I know a lot of Japanese were angry as shit that they shelled out for a 360 for TOV only to have it come out on PS3 just a little while later with a shit ton of extra's.

CTLance

Holy shit, that tweet. This thread. It's six in the morning and I haven't slept a wink, but hell if I won't be lurking in here.

Josephl64

I don't see how Pyscho pass and Chaos Head 2 actually sways any Japanese to buy an Xbone. They'd just wait for a hypothetical port anyway. I know a lot of Japanese were angry as shit that they shelled out for a 360 for TOV only to have it come out on PS3 just a little while later with a shit ton of extra's.

Idolm@ster was the only real thing that could convince me to get an XBO...and you know

BokehKing

Banned
I never laughed this hard in so long....

But nothing embarrassing is going to happen right?
Like Xbox selling more than ps4 there? It's not like Sony is moving crazy units there right?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Idolm@ster was the only real thing that could convince me to get an XBO...and you know

See what i mean? And Im@s already is in development for PS4, so we can see where that particular MS 'partnership' went. It'll be the same this time with Tales.

And yet it seems to be the most talked about so far. And They spray painted it.

Just went to the launch event! It was... completely dead. To my surprise, the cashier allowed me to choose a game of my choice, free of charge. I have no idea why, as there was no campaign or promotion going on that I could see.

Probably a "first 10 customers" deal ... quick everyone there's only 9 left!

Top Bottom