• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, uh, the crazy buttocks on a train (CBOAT) is back?

Squire

Banned
Maybe more of something along the lines of Iron Galaxy developing the H2 remake maybe? Hasn't Lang and co. been hinting at something big lately? I'm just pretty sure Iron Galaxy has got something to do with it. at the least, we shouldn't take the image at face value.

IG is taking over Killer Instinct, now that Double Helix was bought by Amazon.

Okay, lets think...

CBOAT posted a Guardians of the Galaxy pic WITH Iron man in a Halo Forum

Halo was made by Bungie

Bungie is making Destiny

In Destiny, the main characters are called Gaurdians

So in Destiny Xbox Version, theres an extra skin for a Master Chief style suit. Confirmed.

Edit: Or maybe vice versa? Guardian style in Halo?
As others have mentioned, this seems plausible. I definitely think MSFT is gonna do something with destiny, they can't let playstation have all the fun.

Silky

Banned
Halo 5 is being announced in about 5 hours

OH MAN OH M--

and it requires a Kinect to be plugged in at all times.

uMQvQIc.gif

Maybe the Iron Man inclusion in the pic is because Chief's getting pulsars in his palms / soles to replace his Thrusters? Y'know, because he's space jesus?

KdMgMan

The guardian picture looks like they're in a desert and halo xb1 reveal was in a desert. That the only connection I can make out of this.

RedAssedApe

Banned
If it's actually something good why would they do it at 3am. Makes no sense. Unless that is pacific and just some embargo lift on Something

Top Bottom