• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, uh, the crazy buttocks on a train (CBOAT) is back?

codhand

Nah. Their as in no gender not multiple. 'They are' indicates multiple, but their is meant to imply unknown gender. I mean it's assumed Cboat is male but has it ever been confirmed?

huh.gif

graboids

343 making a Marvel game...? Chris Pratt cast as Master Chief...? Halo 5 coming out 8/1/2014...? lol I have no idea... this is... mysterious... welcome back CBOAT!

Marvel just said they would make a Avengers game once they found the right developer......Maybe they found it?

Marvel have been out of the good video game space for a while. This could be them making a splash. And lets face it, Halo has peaked and it would be good if 343 has something else going on.

Kibbles

Phil spencer said we wouldn't see Halo until E3 so I'm guessing it's not a trailer.
Unless dear leader is lying :eek:

Pop

Marvel/Disney to make the Halo movie we always wanted

Master Chief to appear in Marvel Disney Infinity game as an exclusive character for the Xbox One

Iron Man to appear in the Guardians movie...hyped!

Ducayne

Most people are only making a connection to GotG and and Halo... But what is iron man doing shopped in there? Whatever it is has to include him, too...

manual4

Banned
Ryan McCaffrey and Jose Otero of IGN are big halo fans, both left for LA earlier this week, wonder if it has anything to do with it.

Most people are only making a connection to GotG and and Halo... But what is iron man doing shopped in there? Whatever it is has to include him, too...

Assuming he isn't just fucking with us, I wouldn't take the image so literally. I imagine Iron Man represents Master Chief.

Top Bottom