• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who do you consider to be attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezuth

Thai said:
IMG_0226.jpg

:lol
Where did you find that picture?

nitewulf

demon said:
Jane March (just watch one of her movies. not many good pictures of her)
janemarch6zm1.jpg
good call. i always thought she was very attractive in the lover, and wondered why she pretty much vanished afterwards.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I fogot about Eva Mendes. Oh man she was smokin in Ghostrider and Monica Bellucci should be every mans default fantasy woman.

Oh and I made a new desktop out of my fav Elisha Cuthbert pic <3

Gotta fix the canvas extension (its noticable) but yeah :D

Tarazet

1DiLuca.jpg

I would probably still follow cycling if there weren't Italian stallions like this guy, but it just wouldn't be as fun.

jeri_ryan003.jpg

The only thing that made Star Trek: Voyager watchable. Of course she has other pictures but good lord does she look good in this outfit.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Sumidor said:
I don't know why, but I find her crazy attractive
thatpepsigirl6.jpg

OMFG I thought I was the only in love with this chick! She's all FLAVORS of hot! :lol

I don't suppose you could attach a name to this girl, 'eh?

She gets extra points for being in the Transformers movie.
megan-fox-fhm-1.jpg

wait a minute..... same chick as above?

Gav

Sarah Wayne Callies
sarah%20prison%20break.jpg

Scarlett
scarlett-johansson--esquire.jpg

Zooey Deschanel
Zooey_Deschanel_006.jpg

Julianne Moore
julianne-moore-13.jpg

Edit: How could i forget?
Alison Goldfrapp
427294752_l.jpg

VPhys

Responses to this thread... SHOCK AND AWE

Alyson Hannigan... W T F?

Just goes to show you to each his own. I guess it's a good thing that everyone could potentially be a 10 to someone.

Never heard of Emma Bunton but damn, very nice.

My contribution:

natalie-portman-1280x1024-22247.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
norinrad21 said:
Thank you sir. I'm dream is to marry one these women. I think my chances are pretty high with crystal, 12% high i would

as long as you stay away from amerie, do as you wish

... or maybe it's because i've heard her speak in an interview.

*shudders*

I guess that's the difference between some gals and others for me - some actresses are *attractive* in some roles, but not in others - take Scarlett for example - extremely attractive in Lost in Translation, but her whole 'Hollywood Vamp' image at the momenet is kinda... yeah, Lost in Translation I guess.

Same with Eva Mendes - she single-handedly made Hitch a watchable movie :lol But not just because of the curves.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Blasians are awesome.

Oh, and Monica Bellucci is the type of chick who young boys will fap to when she's 60. What a beautiful woman.

Novid

Banned
Oh, my brothas got good taste in the blasians. Crystal Kay=Star MA-TER-EAL! For Carol Marika i died and gone to heaven... (not to be out done, Anmarie is fine!) Miss Keys always looks good.

Of course...there is one mixed girl I like...of course, its at a show most dont watch but...I think she IMO has natural beauty...

ea4e8dfe.jpg

Of course the pics were touched up, but shes the toughest one, and i like the tough gals. :D :D :D

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Rashida Jones, she's a halfy.
208.jpg

RASHIDA_welcome.jpg

Sumidor

isamu said:
OMFG I thought I was the only in love with this chick! She's all FLAVORS of hot! :lol

I don't suppose you could attach a name to this girl, 'eh?

wait a minute..... same chick as above?

The "Pepsi Girl" is named Mandy Amano. Supposedly she's the niece or daughter of the guy who came up with beckett. And knows her comic books quite well.

The other girl is Megan Fox. Who is uh.. just f'ing hot.

Thai

Bane was better.
Sumidor said:
The "Pepsi Girl" is named Mandy Amano. Supposedly she's the niece or daughter of the guy who came up with beckett. And knows her comic books quite well.

The other girl is Megan Fox. Who is uh.. just f'ing hot.

yeah, her dad is well known and she's dating David Mack (of Kabuki fame) right now.

here's a site that was e-stalking her for a while: http://thatpepsigirl.blogspot.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom