• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who do you consider to be attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadfulwater

aka morbidesque
I like

****UPDATE*******

Melissa

doc-38931.jpg

Ashley

judd_300x500.jpg

Rachel

Rachel_Weisz045.jpg

And Julie Benz. she has a beautiful smile, and kind face. I can picture her bringing me coffee in the morning.

julie-benz-picture-1.jpg

maggie for that special something I can't figure out

1_62_gyllenhaal_maggie_07.jpg

Dali

eso76 said:
what ? who ?

dunno, i just seen this video on tv few days ago and it struck me. Found this girl to be incredibly attractive, not in a physica/sexual way (not even sure she's 18) just so cute and interesting, looks like an angel from some renaissance fresco.
So addicted to her face first time i actually took the effort of editing some youtube video into the animated .gif.

It was a joke. I think she looks sort of like singer Kelis.

Google image search doesn't bring up any pictures that demonstrate what I'm talking about so check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoYXzFblq6g

BlueTsunami said:
Whos this? I agree with Nick.

I don't know here name, but her pics are all over the interbuttz. She has many a NSFW pics floating about. And I also agree that she is very cute and very near perfection

eso76

Dali said:
It was a joke. I think she looks sort of like singer Kelis.

Google image search doesn't bring up any pictures that demonstrate what I'm talking about so check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoYXzFblq6g

duh, i never get these jokes. i even tried searching for a forum user named kalis (lol) didn't think of the singer : D

here isn't she adorable ? very good vocalist too. especially considering her age.

Kestastrophe said:
I don't know here name, but her pics are all over the interbuttz. She has many a NSFW pics floating about. And I also agree that she is very cute and very near perfection
I'd like them to float somewhere in particular. Yeah.

WHAT THE FUCK I KEEP GETTING THE RAPIDSHARE ACCESS CODE WRONG

WHAT THE FUCK

I'M NOT A BOT

I NEED TO SEEEEEEEE

Edit: YES thank fucking god

Is it racist to say I am not attracted to black women? It's not a choice I made or anything, but 90% of the time I am just not physically attracted to black women. There are some exceptions though.

Dali

eso76 said:
duh, i never get these jokes. i even tried searching for a forum user named kalis (lol) didn't think of the singer : D

here isn't she adorable ? very good vocalist too. especially considering her age.
From the video her look and facial expressions/mannerisms remind me of that Juno girl.

I'd consider attractive most men and women you posted (definitely not all though).

I'll add this woman most of you won't know, anchor for French news channel La Chaine Info Melissa Theuriau. She's gorgeous:

Melissa.Theuriau%5B1%5D.png

Melissa-Theuriau.jpg

melissa3.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm sorry, but where the fuck is George Clooney?

shagg_187 said:
You, Sir/Madam, win the fucking Internet. I was having a bukkake and when David Bowie kicked in, i lost 20 pounds!

Umm.. a few posts above you?

Glad to be of service :).

/edit: (I'm a guy, but there's just something quite attractive about these men. I thought it would fit the thread well.)

ichigo kurosaki said:
I'll add this woman most of you won't know, anchor for French news channel La Chaine Info Melissa Theuriau. She's gorgeous:

Melissa-Theuriau.jpg
Oh, she's been posted on here plenty of times before. For good reason.

VPhys

Emma Bunton & Natalie Portman

edit:

I take Emma Bunton back.

Googled this chick and it doesn't even look like the same girl as the OP! What a difference a pose makes.

000erf5pls6.jpg

VS.

255866~Emma-Bunton-Posters.jpg

wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom