• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who do you consider to be attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

so_awes

Banned
2ztauqx.jpg

you guys remember her right?
Harriet the Spy & Eurotrip

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
:/
Thanks for the notice!

Well, I was used to seeing a lot of hot actresses and women in Asia, but while they were "damn, she's fine" none could melt my heart like this beauty (even my wife agrees she's the most beautiful Korean actress)

Son Ye-Jin

i1685374_normal20051221113940836871.jpg

Fun

i1685373_normal20071201183526748231.jpg

Sweet

i1685372_normalsonyejinn2o14122643422.jpg

Glamorous

200608_358.jpg

Chic

i1685371_sonyejin2006062920261911101.jpg

Sexy

i1685376_20071015144001867a41500460.jpg

Dramatic

i1685375_normal447eed17d3230.jpg

Wow

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
That Stacy Dash pic is just amazing. She and Monica are just older alien women that were chemically engineered to drive men sexually insane.

Oh, and while being a completely straight male, I must say that Christian Bale is an amazing specimen of handsome manliness.

jasonng said:
I have a huge crush on Nora Zehetner.

normal_nora1.jpg

I see that girl all the time, like in the supermarket or at the movie theatre near me and even eating easter brunch at the same restaurant at the table beside me. She's better looking in person imo.

However, that Keeley chick has won the thread for me. Also, seeing Zhang Ziyi's horrible acting in Memoirs of a Geisha killed my thing for her. Then seeing her AWESOME performance in 2046 brought it back.

I really like the way Eva Green looks. Kind of odd looking, but it works for her.

Mulholland Falls era Jennifer Connelly is absolutely stunning. She's lost weight since she's gotten older and she doesn't look as good as she did in her younger days.

Whoever said Rita Hayworth is right. Go watch Gilda.

The only blonde that's really done anything for me is Naomi Watts.

Absinthe said:
I really like the way Eva Green looks. Kind of odd looking, but it works for her.
Eva Green = PURE WIN

images1462825_6EvaGreen.jpg

20051224-green.jpg

PROTIP: for more Eva Green win, do a Google images search with safesearch turned off.

Dabanton

Pff i like some of these women as much as the next guy but to post the most 'attractive' and then go on to post touched up photographs of the women you might as well just rename the thread 'So who do you consider to be attractive when airbrushed?'

Lets see pics that have not been airbrushed, with the women without a ton of makeup on and special lighting to soften them up and then we can make a valid choice.

Although one interesting thing has come out of this thread the amount of brunettes that gaffers are posting.

Very good.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
My very close friend will hate me for this but I think she deserves it.

IMG_7248-1.jpg

What can I say? I am a sucker for cute girls with big eyes that I can disappear into.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
speedpop said:
My very close friend will hate me for this but I think she deserves it.

IMG_7248-1.jpg

What can I say? I am a sucker for cute girls with big eyes that I can disappear into.

Does she read the forum? If yes, hook me up yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom