• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, why does Nintendo STILL own some of SK?

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
It wishes it owned SK. That's all Microsoft, baby!

sneak-kingboxart_160w.jpg

Games in Development

* Too Human (Summer 2007) (Xbox 360)
* Untitled Collaboration with SEGA (TBA 2007) (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)
* Eternal Darkness sequel (TBA 2007)

A sequel to Eternal Darkness has been confirmed by Denis Dyack in Silicon Knights' official IGN blog.

How true is this Eternal Darkness thing? I loved Eternal Darkness.

No.1

^ It sure as hell won't be called Eternal Darkness, since Nintendo own the rights to the Eternal Darkness brand (unless it is for Nintendo, of course). So you'll likely see a similar situation as Bioshock where they were forced to use a different name instead of System Shock.

yeah, i don't know if they'd be able to use the Alex Roivas character in the sequel, but they could always come up with an equally as cunning main character, something like Judith Niam Retcarahc.

TheWolf

Banned
Icanplaythat said:
How true is this Eternal Darkness thing? I loved Eternal Darkness.

not very true at all. the blog statement was the typical "we planed a whole universe around the game, so there's always more stories to tell and we'd love to tell them someday" stuff.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
They are waiting for Microsoft to inject some value into SK before they sell it off, it's all about profit.

Top Bottom