• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some new Dragon Quest VIII screens...

lexbubble

alllleluja

i simpyl cannot cannot cannot wait for this game to come out

been Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long since the last one

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
heh, for every main character in this game I can see which Dragon Ball Z character has inspired it. still looks awesome though.

Scrow said:
heh, for every main character in this game I can see which Dragon Ball Z character has inspired it.

It wouldn't be DQ without it though. It's part of the series charm. Lets hope they don't take some of the other charm out of the game, specifically the sound effects. Like the sound that you hear when you bump into something.

epmode

with the exception of part 6, the dragon quest/warrior series has been in the dark ages, graphically. i am amazed at what level 5 is doing for this game. instant purchase, for sure. and i don't even like toriyama.

lexbubble

whoa..the characters are based on DBZ..didn't know that...

alll i can say is I can't wait to go and kill that King Bot.... I hope they have gold bots too that are worth Lots of XP.

the graphics do look great. its weird to look at those and then think back to the first and early dragon quest games.

Top Bottom