• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Somebody needs to sue SCEA for 2D discrimination

renvi

Banned
Where the **** is Last Blade Collection, KOF XI and Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves?
SCEA, why don't you like 2D games?

WalkMan said:
Where the hell is my Suikoden I & II?! Somebody needs to chokeslam SCEA.

WTF does Sony have to do with that? Suikoden isn't even a good seller here in the US. Why should Konami bring it over here? It would only sell like 20 copies anyway...

ethelred

Doom_Bringer said:
WTF does Sony have to do with that? Suikoden isn't even a good seller here in the US. Why should Konami bring it over here? It would only sell like 20 copies anyway...

As opposed to the staggering 10k it sold in Japan.

Pellham

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:

I hope they bring it out here just to stop retards from ebaying Suikoden II for $200

demi

renvi said:
Where the **** is Last Blade Collection, KOF XI and Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves?
SCEA, why do you like 2D games?

Anyone else want to point it out or do I have to

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Gaijin To Ronin said:
Sadly, incompetence and poor standards can´t be sued at all.
actually they can. of course it depends on the circumstances though.

if you want to sue SCEA for something, sue them for not allowing goemon to be released here

WD should just sell the game on dvd-r's on their website

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
..pakbeka.. said:
if you want to sue SCEA for something, sue them for not allowing goemon to be released here

WD should just sell the game on dvd-r's on their website

That would be great....if Working Designs still existed...which it doesn't.

Top Bottom