• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone is streaming GTA V on PS4

Reule

He probably won't do this by the time he gets taken down but I hope we can hear some of the new songs on the radio. First person mode looks great.

can you play the whole game on 1st person mode?

Yes, online and single player, however apparently the cut scenes are not in FP. Only gameplay.

He probably won't do this by the time he gets taken down but I hope we can hear some of the new songs on the radio. First person mode looks great.

I'm sure there is some kind of rights management that prevents the music from being audible via the streams.

Even with that super low quality stream, you can tell the game looks pretty as fuck. Can't wait to just cruise through Los Santos again.

Sotha_Sil

They really added a lot of animations for first person. They threw the roll in there, swimming over waves tilts your view a little, etc.... impressive additions.

HorcaCZ

I am struggling not to look at link. I sold my PS3 last august, so I dodged last gen version. Only few more days.

apowhungo

he's in the middle of nowhere swimming, what a wiener. pretty much looks like ps3 version so far but the stream quality is weak.

OsirisBlack

Banned
very crap quality stream hard to judge anything from it but there appears to be a lot more plantlife underwater if nothing else.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
he's in the middle of nowhere swimming, what a wiener. pretty much looks like ps3 version so far but the stream quality is weak.

It's so fuckin weak you can't tell shit from the stream in terms of detail etc. First person view looks great though.

Top Bottom