• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone is streaming GTA V on PS4

V5jJijb.png

Oh Blista Compact, how I've missed you.

Tigress

First person view is fucking cool. Its like Skyrim in todays world.

Honestly it's better. Melee looked a lot more immersive/realistic and so did getting hit by a car (to be fair we don't really have a comparison in Skyrim for that ;) ).

impressed by the 'body presence' especially during opening, climbing, rolling, etc in first person

very happy about the traffic variety too I play GTAV every day and on this stream I saw soooo many different cars in any given 2-3 minute span, and a lot of cars that I rarely ever see (or never see on certain roads). looks really good.

new blood from that head shot or particle effects from crashing the car into signs and pillars looked nice much improved too

What kind of gratification do people get from spamming the comments? Why can't they just talk like normal people?

"@@@@@"

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG"

"This guy sucks"

"Don't you mean SonyGAF?"

"Xbox sucks!"

I feel smarter after every stream I watch just by reading the comments.

The game looks awesome though.

Tigress

lol @ streamer trying to be reasonable with the chat.

"tomorrow 10am is it ok?"

haha

I kinda felt bad for him when he was trying to be nice and accomodating. Especially when he asked if it was ok to go now. Dude, just go, don't bother with asking cause you're just going to get a lot of no's or worse (hell, I saw in there at one point some one joked about killing him :(. People suck).

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I must admit as awful as twitch chat is there was one comment that made me laugh out loud

"Derrick now stands on street corners telling people their clothes suck"

Eggbok

"@@@@@"

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG"

"This guy sucks"

"Don't you mean SonyGAF?"

"Xbox sucks!"

I feel smarter after every stream I watch just by reading the comments.

The game looks awesome though.

You forgot a few:

"the graphic is bad"

"HOW DO YOU HAVE THIS"

i just wish I could get a read on the framerate

did anyone else watching follow that? I couldn't see shit :(

It looked smooth.
Normally if a 30fps game drops a chunk, you can see it over twitch.

On the other hand he wasn't in the city, fighting a ton of cops with explosions and all that stuff going on.

I'm sure there will be complaining about dips but christ if you optimise for a solid 30fps for the 1% of the time when things are completely insane then the engine will be sitting idle for most of the game when it could be busy working on lighting and shadows and so on.

Striek

Missed the GTAV stream, but woah have I been sleeping on FC4. Game looks fucking fantastic in the stream. I'll assume the middling quality is hiding all the flaws.

SgtCobra

I've read that you can freely switch from 3rd to 1st person view on the PS4 by just pressing the trackpad, how is that going to work on the Xbox One?

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
He (scottish guy) said just now he doesn't have GTA V, so he had it and doesn't now? confused.

Different streams, the guy in croatia who streamed PS4 GTA V is not the same as the scottish fella currently streaming FC4. The scottish fella did say he was disappointed with GTAV but he meant the game itself (obviously from when it first came out)

Top Bottom