• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone used Forza Horizon 3 screenshots for a tribute to other racing games

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
giphy.gif

Hawk269

That is pretty great. The racing genre is one of my favorites and it was very cool seeing those images and them using FH3, one the better racing games to show this. It does make me miss some of those classic games like Outrun and PGR4.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn! It just keeps going. Can't wait to play this game.

AMAZING!!!
They are so good and I could name all of them without logos except 4 games.
Really like GT4 one with Ford GT on edge of the rock!

XkJH0i.jpg

Best intro of racing games (Japanese version)

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
Wow these pics are great! Huge props to the OG OP! I love the Burnout ones... lots of bent fenders and bumpers, plenty of sparks, and some great DOF make them look spot on! I'm with most of the folks here... seeing these pics makes me want to play all these games :)

Monad

The sad thing is you couldn't really do this for any of the Forza Motorsport games. That series still hasn't found a personality.

I actually have pretty good memories of the Forza Motorsport series that could be perfectly recreated, especially the first ones with fictional circuits (like Maple Valley, Sunset Peninsula or Pacific Shipyards).

In the Horizon series point of view, I do not think there's a lack of personality (starting with the amazing locations and music, which are quite memorable). It's simply what happens when you pay tribute to the genre itself in a single, multifacetism state-of-the-art masterpiece like Forza Horizon 3, inspiring to create things like this.

Lazaro

Those are pretty good.

Though this one bothers me. I know its supposed to be the Suzuki escudo pikes peak from GT2, but the car they used in the picture is a MG metro 6r4

Yeah, lol. has a escudo even appeared in a Forza game?

Still, these FH3 pictures do an exceptionally good job at capturing the essence and identity of the various Racing games.

Top Bottom