• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone used Forza Horizon 3 screenshots for a tribute to other racing games

Dunkley

Damn, really makes me want to set up events for each racer in the locations they made these shots in.

These are great. I love how the Driver one looks more low-tech than the others. They've got the style if pretty much every game spot on.

Yeah it's a fantastic use of the matte paintjob. Props to the author for having that idea.

Theorry

This one fooled me the most.

PjETAAPr.jpg

That's epic. Nailed all of them, were these done by mods or photoshop?

This game is doing a lot to the racing genre hopefully GTSport is a return to form, we need great racers now.

CNCOMICS

Bittersweet. The artist nailed these, but now nostalgia is kicking in and I'm pining for HD remake/upgrades for some of these games.

Need one of the first racing sim I ever tried!

which came on a shared disc, which was amazing.
Fun fact, this game made me a better driver in real life. People think my car is modified, when really it comes down to how you find and take a line. And that shared disc got so much use, now I might just bring the ol' Xbox out of storage and fire it up before the year ends.

veidi

Amazing work here!!
nails every one of them perfectly!
give this man a medal =D

...also shows the FH3 diversity =)

Duxxy3

A depressing reminder of how many racing games we don't have.

On the other hand, Forza Horizon 3 is fucking fantastic.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
These are fantastic. I assume there's no editing outside photo mode and the added text?

Zakalwe

Banned
This is great. I didn't even play half these games and I recognise almost all of them by their style alone.

I love it when fans do stuff like this.

Top Bottom