• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SomethingAwful Photoshop Phriday hilarity: Honest Album Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Hehe, some of those are great (Marilyn Manson & Syndrome of a Down in particular). The Stevie Ray Vaughan and Bee Gees parodies are in bad taste, though... it's not cool to ridicule the dead.

weezernosolos.jpg

That's not true, though!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Hahaha @ Linkin Park and Weezer (even though they're wrong). This rocks.

Edit: LOL @ John Mayer! HISSSS @ SOAD.

Fight for Freeform said:
It's true for that album, the "solo" is just a chorus without words :p

It still had solos, they were just simplistic, and followed the melody of the verses/choruses. Technically still solos though. :p

Anger.jpg

BLASPHEMY.

Reo.jpg

Their last album I bought was Factory Showroom, and that was only meh.

keepsleeping.jpg

and the man is a multi-billionaire. he has only had two "hits" but his albums still sell really well and his shows sell out all the damn time. Must be doing something right.

What was Buffett's other hit besides "Margaritaville"? Which, by the way, everyone should listen to Alan Jackson's cover of it... completely smokes the original and Jimmy guest stars as well.

Flynn

Takuan said:
Hehe, some of those are great (Marilyn Manson & Syndrome of a Down in particular). The Stevie Ray Vaughan and Bee Gees parodies are in bad taste, though... it's not cool to ridicule the dead.

They don't care.

pilonv1

There's some great ones in there. The Weezer Green Album one is pretty spot on, it's a great album but nothing very exciting like the previous two. But as for TMBG, No! was a great cd and I refuse to accept people not acknowledging their greatness! Nerds and geeks everywhere are crying, just like they said!

I can almost guarantee you that the people that listen to Ayu don't listen to her to feel "superior". Because that's not what you're going to get out of it. Todays pop is sh!t no matter what country its coming from or language its being sang in.

Outlaw

Banned
Etiolate, you either remove that pick or host it yourself before SOMETHING AWFUL happens

Like Eminem said "ALSO, DO NOT LINK ANY PICS FROM SOMETHINGAWFUL UNLESS YOU ARE A MORON"

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Lisa Lashes said:
Ayumi sang a great hook for a Ferry Corsten trance track a few years back.

Yeah, a lot of major trance DJs have remixed Ayumi Hamasaki's stuff... I'm not a fan of her voice, but the production work in the dubs of Ayu-Connected (Push remix) and Ayu-M (Above and Beyond mix) are amazing...

Error Macro said:
What was Buffett's other hit besides "Margaritaville"? Which, by the way, everyone should listen to Alan Jackson's cover of it... completely smokes the original and Jimmy guest stars as well.

"Come Monday" was his other hit. And yes, Alan Jackson's version is quite good. Hell, that entire album was excellent, especially the Hank Williams Jr song he did.

License to Chill is his first #1 album in his 30 year career.

etiolate said:
CHECK OUT THE SPINE NOW

alrighty then. Is No! as good as, say, Flood or the s/t album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom