• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Generations Gameplay Walkthrough (Classic And Modern) [Non-Playable Cream]

Rlan

You're hating two fuzzy animals having a smooch, but the whole Gargoyle loves a human thing's alright? Bestiality, I say!

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Rlan said:
You're hating two fuzzy animals having a smooch, but the whole Gargoyle loves a human thing's alright? Bestiality, I say!

trio3.jpg

I don't know what your talking about!

I'd say Sonic kissing a human is worse...Ugh.

Rlan

Showmeyamoves said:
trio3.jpg

I don't know what your talking about!

I'd say Sonic kissing a human is worse...Ugh.

5380961_std.jpg

Sure.

You know what it all is? Harmless god damn it. Not our fault some weirdos take things too seriously.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Aw man, here's one thing that bugs me about the old games and still does...

You get a gameover when you have 1 life left. Most other platformers count the 0 life as the last life, but not Sonic. Really bugs me. :/

Myriadis

Watch Da Birdie said:
Aw man, here's one thing that bugs me about the old games and still does...

You get a gameover when you have 1 life left. Most other platformers count the 0 life as the last life, but not Sonic. Really bugs me. :/

Super Mario Allstars has that,too.

Boogiepop

God, just played through Sonic 3+Knuckles yesterday, and... god I want way too many S+K levels. At the very least, I hope we can get Flying Battery and Death Egg (+Sky Sanctuary lead-in) for the finale or something. But... I also want Lava Reef and kinda Mushroom Hill... bleh. Watch them somehow just choose Sandopolis.

Mank said:
God, just played through Sonic 3+Knuckles yesterday, and... god I want way too many S+K levels. At the very least, I hope we can get Flying Battery and Death Egg (+Sky Sanctuary lead-in) for the finale or something. But... I also want Lava Reef and kinda Mushroom Hill... bleh. Watch them somehow just choose Sandopolis.

Definitely want Flying Battery. Lava Reef or Death Egg, maybe. I guess I wouldn't feel too bad if Sandopolis was in, but I think Pyramid Cave would be a better desert level choice.

Lucky Number Seven Force said:
Sandopolis getting in over Flying Battery, Lava Reef, Sky Sanctuary or Death Egg would be straight up trolling by Sega.

Facepalm

How did I even forget about this one? Flying Battery and Sky Sanctuary are my top two now for S+K.

J@hranimo

Banned
There's like too many good zones from the genesis games alone. I really hope they make the right choices with which zones they remake to match all of our nostalgia lol.

RobbieNick

DIMPS doesn't worry me too much. They've never done a bad portable game. However, the director is the same from Sonic and the Black Knight. XP

RobbieNick said:
DIMPS doesn't worry me too much. They've never done a bad portable game. However, the director is the same from Sonic and the Black Knight. XP

The Advanced and Rush stuff wasn't terrible, but they did botch Sonic 4.

Director for Black Knight...? What are they thinking?!

ZoddGutts

Rlan said:
5380961_std.jpg

Sure.

You know what it all is? Harmless god damn it. Not our fault some weirdos take things too seriously.

Even as a kid I found their relationship to be not.... right. The romance thing was just awkward.

Teknoman

TheCongressman1 said:
Launch Base a 3DS exclusive? Dimps? Heroes special stages? WHY?

They probably mean the behind the back style stages...so that'll be nice in 3D. Anyway, didnt the Black Knight director do Colors as well?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Teknoman said:
Anyway, didnt the Black Knight director do Colors as well?
Not quite.

Colours DS was directed by Takao Hiyabayashi.

Colours Wii was directed by Morio Kishimoto... who took part in some of the storybook games as lead game designer, iirc.

Top Bottom