• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Mania |OT| Dreams Come True

Tomorrow can't get here soon enough, and I have the day off. As soon as Gamestop opens, I'm going to walk in and pick up my collectors edition. Thinking about buying the switch version tonight as well.

NeonBlack

Me too haha

Bought the PC Collector's Edition, but the delay made me bought the PS4 too.

10'yo Derik is so hyped.

image.php

MrBadger

We know there are some areas only accessible by climbing or flying, but I don't think we know for sure that there are alternate character routes yet.

The old footage of Mirage Saloon Act 2 has Sonic and Knuckles starting at different points of the level

Mr_Moogle

This might be the first game I double-dip on since Rocket League. Will definitely buy the Switch version, also tempted to own it on Steam.

Damn I hope this game is good. The last time I played a decent Sonic game, I was 8 years old.

old lady titanic.gif

Thabass

This is what I got.

"03:53 AM PDT Neha Rajnikant: I see that your order has been updated to One-day shipping however as we have not yet received the stock of the item we are will get it delivered by Wednesday, August 16, 2017."

Weird. Not the biggest of deals since I'm double dipping for a digital PS4, but still, kinda sucks having to wait some more.

OmegaFax

It's live on the Australian Switch eShop.

Beaten:

Edit:

How does one go about getting Australian eShop credit from the USA?

Ramune

I won't get mad if I have to work overtime tonight. By the time I get home, it'll be ready to play on PS4! My CE was the PC version, and that's not coming till next week (August 21-22), which isn't a big deal since that version won't unlock till the week after.

That said, EVERYTHING is put on hold when this hits! Playing it ALL day on my Day off tomorrow too!

Bladelaw

I need this.

I think my favorite part about this story is SEGA finally throwing their hands up and giving Sonic to the fan community in the nicest "Fine you fucking make a Sonic game!" gesture ever.

Probably planning on Switch for portability if the game has Sonic 3 levels of replayability.

Mit-

Anyone know if I'll be able to purchase a Switch code for this off Amazon? Currently there isn't a listing, but there are listings for plenty of other digital Switch games.

Jofamo

Does that mean this will also be releasing at midnight in the EU eShop??

Or does each region have different times for this stuff?

Canti

AUS/NZ wins this round! Tried to create an eshop account but it wouldn't accept my UK credit card. Ah well, tomorrow it is!

Top Bottom