• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they say the actual game will look much different?

I've never finished Sonic 2

:3c

but yes you are right, I should finish games more. I've only finished 16 this year... not good enough! *goal is 45*

I joke but I'm not seeing why you think it's a problem.

Those silhouettes for Lost Worlds remind me of Skylanders and I'm not sure if I like that

Sonic Skylanders would bankroll a ton of new Sonic games. Introduce a retro line for more bank.

:mad: maybe I will!

hey... wait a minute... I don't have one! And I ain't no peon of Schala! grrrrrrggrgrgr

Wearing a turtleneck sweater in these temperatures would suck.

I was gonna say it's still mild here but I take that back in a big way.

qq more

Surprisingly it's been cooling down where I'm at. But it isn't going to last long...

This week was brutal. 85 degrees but my room ended up being hotter than that so I was suffering all week until now. I had too many headaches, so terrible. :(

80's is considered mild here...

Drink water...it ticks me off royally to see people get sick from the heat because they don't get enough water.

Unless you're like me who thrives in the heat and the sun.

qq more

I've been drinking water, I should drink more since 4 cups isn't enough. Thanks for the reminder!

I'm the total opposite. I really can't stand the heat at all... even at 70 I complain! I'm too used to the cold... I miss winter!

I live in one of the sunniest cities in the US...and we're a mile closer to the sun...you adjust very quickly...

4 cups? Get a Big Gulp and FORCE LIQUIDS...=P

qq more

It depends... is there humidity there? I was in Las Vegas a few years ago and it was around 90 or so degrees and it did not bother me at all thanks to the lack of humidity. It was so strange...

qq more

Lucky! I can barely survive heat + humidity. I really need to get my AC fixed or get a new one soon. I'm kind of afraid of summer temperatures now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom