• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
Agreed, espacially when not everyone has the main leader of that cata, she's a decent sub.
Goddamn, i just walked away with 22 stones for logging in. DBH celebration is a go. But I dunno if it will be worth hitting that banner when 300 mill is so close.

Reizo Ryuu

Jan 12, 2014
Dokkanfest units come back pretty often, we don't know when the heroes cards will come back; spent 300 stones and got all the featured units and a few dupes for ss3 trunks.

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
At 50 stones and no discounts after taking this long to get a lot of these units, I'd rather wait and see what 300 mill will bring. Esp, knowing that this is 100% a trap banner.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Jan 12, 2014
300m seems to be cell and gohan, both look great, but cell's active skill is something else; looks crazy

The thing I love about gohan's SA though, is that you can actually see cells sprite being disintegrated; no more bald shadow dude in sprites from here on out maybe!

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
everything that's been leading up to this is gonna be thrown out the window for GLB, and even if we somehow get all the story events at once that still leaves Prime Battle Cell, EZA Perfect Cell and DFE Piccolo hanging in the air
I suppose they'll throw everything in a package to fill a gap in the future but this is just going to be completely out of order for us
Sounds to like it's just another day in the life of glb being 6 months behind. Janemba EZA finally arrives after we get EZA teq Gotenks(the first of a new batch of old leads getting an eza before we finished the OG leads) before him, we are also just now getting the db heroes units after x amount of years waiting and hoping. The best thing we can hope for, is that the new update will at least bring the new improvements jp just got. And to make up for the prime battle Cell, we can at least finally get the LR Trunks campaign. Considering it is apart of that saga and would fit the theme akatsuki is going for. At the very least it's funny to see we're moving from one special themed Battlefield to yet another themed battlefield.