• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces gamescom Lineup - including 17 playable VR titles

No conference? I guess Sony isn't going to Gamescom!

I guess they'll be back at PGW again with more demos at the show and another conference like last year. I guess in a way that's better for them, as it's still Europe-centric, and they don't have to share with other platform holders.

It's a free update when PSVR launches, I would recommend pre-ordering it now to get the PS+ discount plus a free theme ;)

I pre-ordered it weeks ago, but completely forgot to check out the free theme. Thanks for reminding me!

Auctopus

Gamescom is gonna be my first try at VR so Im really excited but Im slightly nervous I might be one of the small percentile of people that get ill. I don't get travel or motion sickness normally so I'm hoping a PMA will get me through.

DieH@rd

Banned
I want to try a lot of those VR games, sadly I will have to wait for headset to come out.

I think this will be first time the public will see the Stardust VR and Bound VR.

Description of the GTS gamescom booth

Gamescom, one of Europe’s biggest gaming events, gets under way this year on August 17 in Cologne, Germany and will feature a specially-constructed 'Gran Turismo Sport' booth where you can play the game for yourself. (Note that access to the general public is from August 18 to 21.)

The design for the 'Gran Turismo Sport' booth is based on the famous Caracciola-Karussell corner on the Nordschleife (North Loop) of the Nürburgring with fifteen gaming stations lining the banked curve of this iconic hairpin corner. You’ll also be able to get an up-close look at the latest Walkenhorst Motorsport BMW M6 GT3 model, driven by Kazunori Yamauchi in this year’s Nürburgring 24 Hour race.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_4111605.html

Top Bottom