• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony bros, what does your PS display case look like?

Ezekiel_

Banned
W60qxQN.jpg
I see you've reached over 9000 level
Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

Thanks op! I just got $30 in my psn account as I didn't even know about these points. Also how are you displaying your case and how are you changing the background scene? There are no options and nothing to buy for that. Here is a screen grab from the app:

OPKp8vM.jpg

cormack12

Gold Member
Thanks op! I just got $30 in my psn account as I didn't even know about these points. Also how are you displaying your case and how are you changing the background scene? There are no options and nothing to buy for that. Here is a screen grab from the app:

OPKp8vM.jpg
On your display page there are two buttons in the bottom right, click the one that says scenes - like here:

Kupfer

If you're confused where to find it, open the PS App - we Sony bros all have it installed!!

Click the rewards number next to your gamertag at the too, then you'll go to the next screen.

If you tap collectibles you can see extra ones you can purchase with your rewards points (just a load of ape stuff at the moment).

If you tap the (empty?) bar above that you will be taken to your display case.
The app wants me to sign up for something when I click that reward button.
Old Lady No GIF

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Not even sure why I have the og white. I have the OG 80gb, 20gb, slim and super slim. All black models.
I don't anything which is weird
Edit I have a Black OG PS4 and the PlayStation Mouse

Last edited:
Top Bottom