• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombshell

I am interested to see what Sony brings out at the conference. At first glance, it looks like Microsoft has a much broader exclusive lineup to show(No Man's Sky and Uncharted vs Scalebound, Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Gears, crackdown, Rare's IP) but I am hoping Sony surprises us.

Still hoping for Last Guardian on PS4.

Edit: oh yeah, how the hell did I forget the Ratchet and Clank reboot? Looking forward to that one for damn sure.

You're right it seems like that at first glance, but it's also because of the games Microsoft announced too early last E3 in a desperate attempt to gain some mindshare (Crackdown, Scalebound, Gears).

Sagroth

You're right it seems like that at first glance, but it's also because of the games Microsoft announced too early last E3 in a desperate attempt to gain some mindshare (Crackdown, Scalebound, Gears).

You have a good point. And there's plenty of exclusives coming this year for PS4 that I desperately want(Persona 5, Disgaea 5, etc), but most aren't necessarily what will generate hype at an E3 keynote.

The real test will be in what surprises both have in store. Heck, PS4 won my heart with the Grim Fandango remake announcement last year alone.

Things I would like to see the most (ranked):

TLG
GT7
SCEJ AAA JRPG
Persona 5
Gravity Rush 2
Ratchet and Clank
Level 5 JRPG
UC4 demo
Horizon (GG RPG)
MM new platformer

Jimrpg

This is the least excited ive been for a Sony conference mainly because anything that gets announced is just going to be a 2016 title! They've announced everything for 2015 already haven't they?

I'm expecting the western version of Persona 5 to be a 2016 title too.

Lucreto

This is the least excited ive been for a Sony conference mainly because anything that gets announced is just going to be a 2016 title! They've announced everything for 2015 already haven't they?

What makes you think that?

LBP3 was announced at E3 and released in November. PlayStation Experience will be a 2016 focus.

While i'm very excited to see more Persona 5, No Man's Sky, Tearaway and i'm hoping for Gravity Rush PS4/Gravity Rush 2 and the mythical Last Guardian what I really want is news on a new Level 5 PS4 title. Ni No Kuni 2, Rogue Galaxy 2 or a new IP ideally.

They have said 2015 for the West as well.

keit4

Banned
Prediction time.

- Uncharted 4
- Project Horizon reveal
- God of War 4 (teaser)
- The Last Guardian re-reveal (coming this fall)
- Gran Turismo 7
- Mention to small projects: Tomorrow's Children, Everyone has gone to Rapture, RIME, etc
- Big presence of third party developers (NMS, Batman, etc)
- Moneyhats
- A couple of remasters

Haha brilliant.

Anyhow, what do we know about Project Horizon so far, ie genre and setting? Anything?

Third person RPG and open world. Fighting robot dinosaurs, but the humans look to be using primitive looking weapons and clothing. Robot dinosaurs from space, maybe?^^

Edit: Beaten. Like a prehistoric man versus the mecha T Rex from space^^

Stike

Our future

Ph0u7DZ.gif

someone shop a crow on the plate please :D

sigh..

why not just do it Friday to Monday, you get more eyes on, those of us not lucky enough to live in California have jobs on weekdays

I still wonder why its at California and not at New York. It fits the schedules of people better, especially those people who are in Europe or worse, Asia.

Best wishes.

Ushay

Ok thanks :)

Third person RPG and open world. Fighting robot dinosaurs, but the humans look to be using primitive looking weapons and clothing. Robot dinosaurs from space, maybe?^^

Edit: Beaten. Like a prehistoric man versus the mecha T Rex from space^^

Not bad, sounds like it has potential.

Also worth a mention that the writer of the game is the same of fallout new vegas

Right now I'm excited! Not going to lie I don't have a PS4, but since hearing about Horizon (yes I have a soft spot for RPGs/Adventure) my ears pricked up. This one could be my PS4 purchase. Will defo tune in for the conference.

OnADock

Banned
I just want to hear about ps1&2 games on ps4 finally. They probably won't say anything about that at e3, but I can hope.

TomShoe

Banned
sigh..

why not just do it Friday to Monday, you get more eyes on, those of us not lucky enough to live in California have jobs on weekdays

Hasn't E3 been at the same date every year? Still, I agree that it's annoying. I'll only be able to watch the Bethesda, Sony, and PC conferences live. No way I'm missing class even for an event I'm hyped for.

I still wonder why its at California and not at New York. It fits the schedules of people better, especially those people who are in Europe or worse, Asia.

Best wishes.

Most technology and gaming companies are situated on the West coast. The East does kind of get shafted even though that's where most people live. No way I'm living in Cali though. Too hot and too many people.

LuuKyK

Also, its not like there are no options for those that can't watch live.

Just stay clear from gaming websites and social networks during the conferences you can't watch and use the spoiler threads that GAF always provide afterwards + check the live threads as the stream goes on. Its pretty much the same experience. /shrug

ZarKryn7

I'm pretty sure not all titles they announced, or yet to announce is 2016.

And NO. Persona 5 got delayed from 2014 to 2015 just to work on the PS4 version. I doubt Atlus would delay the game again.

https://youtu.be/2l8ndH2acoA

What's the meaning of number "2" at press ticket, 20th anniversary or something? I thought they had already hold PSX for this event.

Turkoop

Banned
I guess the chances are good to see a live Gameplay of Dead Island 2 from Yager
I would glad to see a partnership between Deep silver and Sony

ta155

There was talk of a GT6 remaster doing the rounds a while back, wonder if we'll see that this year as a sort of prologue replacement for GT7.

Zukkoyaki

Everything's hinting towards basically a diverse creation toolset with a Z-brush tool that allows you to sculpt anything, with a very advanced tech base.

PFJVCgI.jpg
I love Media Molecule and LittleBigPlanet and can't wait to see this new project. I just hope that it comes with a decent amount of pre-made content by the developers. The creation is for everybody but the first two LBP games had fun and long enough campaigns (especially on co-op) to make the packages worth it.

It's my belief that we'll see it at the Paris Event in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom