• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin

Banned
I hope Naughty Dog doesn't have much of a presence this E3, other than a quick U4 trailer.

I'm kinda sick of them at this point and would like for any of the other Sony studios to step up and deliver something amazing.

Crazy, to me they equal quality games unless you don't like the games they make.
I do hope there's more wow factor and/or surprises than the last 2 years though.

Sciortino

great news for TLG fans
First post, and you drop this?
68085e8e04c18c3c11d8fe383e83fbea4f19005f1f67cd69c1661ee4dd32bf5c.jpg

How are conference times determined? MS has to be getting annoyed that Sony can keep reacting to their conferences in even small ways.

If MS announces a permanent drop to 349.99 and Sony follows up with "299" it's be a seriously bad blow.

FluxWaveZ

How are conference times determined? MS has to be getting annoyed that Sony can keep reacting to their conferences in even small ways.

If MS announces a permanent drop to 349.99 and Sony follows up with "299" it's be a seriously bad blow.

I can guarantee you that decisions on that scale cannot be made on a whim just hours after another conference ends. How things are presented and the pace of the presentation, sure, but not big decisions like that.

Everyone who thinks TLG is dead can I ask you why ? Everytime some site states it's cancelled Sony comes with a statement that it's still in development.

Sony would've no problem to say us the truth if it's cancelled, they did that with other games before.

Bousf

I am honestly pretty hyped, but there is not one thing that stands out as most anticipated for me.

I'd like Level 5 to bring something good to the table (Rogue Galaxy 2 plus a remaster of the first would make me go nuts)

Persona 5 had better be there, otherwise it's totally 2016. I want to see RotTR footage and news on Rime and No Man's Sky. I think we're off to a very exciting event this year.

I really hope nothing leaks, it's always better if we get our minds blown :p

Everyone who thinks TLG is dead can I ask you why ? Everytime some site states it's cancelled Sony comes with a statement that it's still in development.

Sony would've no problem to say us the truth if it's cancelled, they did that with other games before.

They don't want to believe because they are afraid of getting hurt.

Don't worry, it's indeed wishfull for some
and i don't like spoilers 2

logging of now

Can't tell if your teasing inside information or just making a prediction....

mrklaw

MrArseFace
We knew literally nothing about Lily Bergamo. Is this kinda reaction just because Let it Die has no waifus?

We knew nothing about it, therefore anyone can project their wildest fantasies onto it. How dare Suda51 cancel the game that was going to deliver all of those amazing fantasies? Bastard.

FluxWaveZ

We knew nothing about it, therefore anyone can project their wildest fantasies onto it. How dare Suda51 cancel the game that was going to deliver all of those amazing fantasies? Bastard.

Believe it or not, how a video game looks can be important to some.

DNAbro

People liked the art style and concept. Not that hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom