• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
timetable1jsao.png

this says its 10am sydney time which is in 17 minutes - fuck. I need to leave the house... :(

The original E3 thread from Nirolak had it right, the Rosti one fucked it up and even though they claimed to have added notes in the OT, I've been seeing people confused about it all day on GAF

yes, I am salty, I thought I had the time wrong even though it was known to be 9PM EST for over a month now

Kyrios

And guys, don't forget that we'll see lots of Destiny and CoD. Don't get angry now, just go and fetch a drink while that happens if you don't want to see it. :)

CoD is usually my pee time, but last year it was too late before I realized it since they snuck it in so well and this year I'm kinda interested because WWII.

Icolin

Banned
What if Gustavo Santaolalla opens the show. Just picking on the guitar to the last of us, like that would blow an orchestra away.

The Last of Us Part II: One Night Live will happen today on stage with Gustavo Santaolalla performing music and the cast acting out the entirety of the game before it even comes out. Balee dat.

Icolin

Banned
I hope Spider-Man has a secret identity story system. That could very well make it the greatest superhero game of all time.

No, Persona esque social links could very well make it the greatest superhero game of all time.

Kicking Flash Thompson's ass in high school football >>> Secret identity story system

Gleethor

the stickied thread says this starts in 10 minutes, which is why we're seeing confused folks. (myself included). Rosti has failed us

Remember a few years ago, Namco did a Twitter poll asking which Ridge Racer people would most like to be remade?

RR Type 4 won it.

Since then, not a word has been spoken. It's fucking time to either make a new one, a collection, or remake one.

It'd make me so happy to see a new, true Ridge Racer.

Icolin

Banned
Remember a few years ago, Namco did a Twitter poll asking which Ridge Racer people would most like to be remade?

RR Type 4 won it.

Since then, not a word has been spoken. It's fucking time to either make a new one, a collection, or remake one.

It'd make me so happy to see a new, true Ridge Racer.

That's more of a PSX or TGS announcement.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Er.. stupid question ..

is the actual conference starting at 8PM or 9PM EST ? Pic in OP says 8 but I know there's a 1 hr pre show thingie too ..

Easy Allies are just about to start their pre-show stream, and they have started playing Shadow of the Colossus music.... Do they know something?! Haha.

Sony starts at 2am GMT and 3am Europe, not 1am and 2am as per the info thread.

MS conference times were correct.

I seem to remember even looking at the info thread 2 weeks ago and the times for Sony were correct,

Shin

Banned
I think they are probably going to off-load a handful of games during the pre-show.
It's 30 minutes longer than usual, plus Shawn kinda indicated that there will be less talk during the actual show.

I know this is an extremely beginner's question, but I'm going to be getting home from work JUST before the conference begins. Is there a way I can watch it straight from my PlayStation 4 without having to look for it? Or does anybody have a YouTube link I can send myself? I notice there's not one in the OP yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom