• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom Live Conference thread

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
halflife 3 go!
gaben26sevc.png

The right man in the wrong place...

As for something a bit more general, I think it would be nice to know more about CECH-4000. A proper announcement with pricing and release date would be a blast. Also, I'm eager to see more footage from Soul Sacrifice. I don't own a PS Vita at the moment and probably won't be able to afford one for some time, but that's a title I would genuinely consider getting the console for.

It'll be 7:10pm CET before they kick it off. I was there liveblogging for VG247 last year and I was dying to get it started as I was on a low battery (that ran out during EA, but managed to charge it downstairs in the Sony venue before the presser), but delayed the fucker so I could have a tense ten minutes.

Thankfully, managed to make it through the entire event. Just.

Audίoboxer;41013392 said:
Shit I not give.

Please Sony don't give us 75% Move demos, we know how it works, just stick a move sticker on a game box and be done with it.

And please no sports demos. Nothing is more boring than a demo of a sports game that looks the same as the 15 sports games before it.

media

From David Rutter, FIFA 13 producer. So looks like they're going to be showing FIFA 13 on Move for the first time.
Fuck this.
Please... please no Wonderbook.
There will be Wonderbook unfortunately.
We knew this. There are 2 unannounced games one of them is a Move game.
Confirmed from Sony Press statement but whether all will be shown is doubtful
At least there are a lot of Vita games on that list.

Spinluck

Just close your Eyes Wonderbook is going to be shown for sure the holidays are coming up & this is EU where Eyetoy was big.

Yea they're in Europe, at Gamescon; Wonderbook will be shown. And during that time, I will make a sandwich, and play games/watch Gamescon trailers on my phone :-D.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Thanks in advance for the summary, I won't have time to watch this today. Hoping for some Vita surprises.

Top Bottom