• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: PS Store back by the end of this week for everyone except Japan, HK, and Korea

test_account

XP-39C²
My body and credit card are ready lol =)

Anyone have a list of what content that most likely will be released when the PS Store comes up?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Free Sonic 2/Streets of Rage will be mine.

Also, please release Space Channel 5 pt. 2 already.

bug_42

If memory serves correctly, didn't they update the store everyday of E3 2 years ago, with different specials.

i wonder if they will do something like that again.

bug_42 said:
If memory serves correctly, didn't they update the store everyday of E3 2 years ago, with different specials.

i wonder if they will do something like that again.
Wouldn't surprise me. I mean, if Steam does daily sales, why can't Sony?

Goldrusher

mclaren777 said:
Updates
- May 24th
- May 27th
- May 31st
- June 3rd
What about Europe ?

I'm guessing on the 24th, the store goes up, with an update the 25th ?
But then ? An update on Friday with the US, or on Saturday ?

.la1n

Degen said:
i love how the general public always seems to find this shit out from some random game website; it's like sony doesn't evenginaaa caranooo

ok im sorry but yeah lmfao, bravo

careksims said:
$20 PSN cards all the way. Never going to put my CC info ever again.

Not sure if I want to bother doing this again. I hate getting point cards for the Wii and 360 because I end up with some leftover or just short enough that I have to buy another set just to get the extra $5 worth.

I will, however, be buying stuff on Amazon when it's available and not on sale on the store since I won't get charged taxes that way.

DMeisterJ

Banned
mclaren777 said:
Updates
- May 24th
- May 27th
- May 31st
- June 3rd

kassatsu is going to be verrrry busy!

--

I hope they push it back a few days so the 30 days can overlap with the first day of the U3 beta going live so we all can get in early.

Raoh

Thank god, I need to redownload some psn games to my new ps3 set up. Not to mention my socom 4 abandoned map and my la noire content.

Oohh and finally I can buy under seige.. it's being released during the next two weeks right?

fernoca

Looking forward to it. ..well kinda. I'm more excited about being able to finally download the retro Ermac skin.. XD

Well, the Welcome Back-package would be nice too. ModNation pSP!!!

Yuripaw

Banned
Shadow780 said:
My credit card is ready!

2pzjjgot7e8.gif
My body is ready...wait, what was this topic about again?

bumpkin said:
She is the single reason I miss the American Gladiators reboot. She's smoking hot!

UNF! UNF! UNF!
She's in a movie directed by Stephen Soderbergh that's coming out this year:

haywire-poster-3.jpg

and will be returning to MMA on June 18th (on Showtime):

Strikeforce_Overeem_vs_Werdum_Poster.jpg

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Good. I redeemed my Mortal Kombat online pass through the account management portion of the Playstation website, and I can't download it because the store is still down. This will be rectified next week if this holds up.

.la1n

Want to play MK online, despite everyone saying it's terribad. I also look forward to getting LBP for free because Iv'e yet to actually own either game (always play at friends' houses.)

KAL2006

Banned
What date does the free PSN+ account expire
I was wondering if I can activate the free PSN+ at a later date if I don't like some of the PSN+ content, or are all free PSN+ accounts going to expire for everyone at the same time.

Zoe

KAL2006 said:
What date does the free PSN+ account expire
I was wondering if I can activate the free PSN+ at a later date if I don't like some of the PSN+ content, or are all free PSN+ accounts going to expire for everyone at the same time.

I'm sure it will be a limited time thing. All the other things they're offering are only available for a short period.

Hope they turn it on a few days before Tuesdays update just to make sure everything is ok before releasing new stuff.
and so I can download my LA noire pre order stuff

Aru

I really hope it comes back before May 25th because I have a Vagrant Story voucher that expires on that day.

Grinchy

Banned
The 24th just happens to be when I make my monthly payments. Sorry Sony, I have no pennies left for you.

Hex

Banned
Wario64 said:
Since PSN Store hasn't been updated in a month, I expect an extra long episode of Pulse
C'mon, you know that only the first three minutes are really needed

Top Bottom