• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony PS5 DualSense controller wireless pc adapter pc?

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
I love the DualSense controller on my PS5 but i hate to use it on pc because its not wireless. Why hasn't Sony released a official adapter yet that supports all of its features wirelessly on pc. Games like Spiderman, Returnal,... don't feel the same without DualSense controller and playing with wired is just not always pleasant. They could sell lots of those adapters for people that want to have the full DualSense experience on pc. That would also sell more controllers so its a win win.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
I just use on PC as a regular controller via bluetooth and works fine to me.
Haptic feedback and Adaptive triggers don't work wirelessly on 99.5% of the games. If i don't have those features i can just use my elite controller which is better overall without those features.

Fake

Haptic feedback and Adaptive triggers don't work wirelessly on 99.5% of the games. If i don't have those features i can just use my elite controller which is better overall without those features.

Are those fuctions not working on Steam? I never tested.

Dualshock 4 on steam are totally supported.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future

Unknown?

I love the DualSense controller on my PS5 but i hate to use it on pc because its not wireless. Why hasn't Sony released a official adapter yet that supports all of its features wirelessly on pc. Games like Spiderman, Returnal,... don't feel the same without DualSense controller and playing with wired is just not always pleasant. They could sell lots of those adapters for people that want to have the full DualSense experience on pc. That would also sell more controllers so its a win win.
Works like a charm on Linux! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Seems like people are missing the OP's point. Yes, the DualSense works on Windows wirelessly but its features (Haptics and Adaptive Triggers) only work wired. The OP is proposing that Sony releases a proprietary dongle that makes the DualSense work with all of its features wirelessly., like it does on PS5.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Shhhhhesh....just looked up the prices on these PS4 Dualshock USB adapters. They are bananas

I bought a few when they were available at Best Buy, I doubt it will work for the Dual Sense features but I will give it a try and let ya know.

Jesb

I just bought the BT500. It connects all my devices. I use the Xbox adapter for my Xbox controller though. I bought this to connect my Sony xm4 earbuds. Works great.

Top Bottom