• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sorry guys! Britney Spears is engaged (for real this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/

ET has confirmed through her reps that BRITNEY SPEARS is engaged to backup dancer KEVIN FEDERLINE. Yes, the 22-year-old is ready to walk down the aisle again, but this time she's apparently going to take a more traditional route. Her 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to childhood friend JASON ALEXANDER ended in an annulment. Federline has been by Britney's side as she recovers from arthroscopic surgery on her knee, which forced her to cancel the remainder of her Onyx Hotel Tour. Marrying Federline will also make Britney a step-mom -- he has a 2-year-old with actress SHAR JACKSON, who's also currently pregnant with his second child.

Suerte

Meh, he's pretty average looking too...

Reminds me of the whole...

03.jpeg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I heard about this last week. IIRC, he was with this other lady who is pregnant and Britney basically went Fatal Attraction on him until he left her.

CrisKre

I still think that old Chris something old boyfriend of Jeniffer Lopez still looks so much better than damn Ben Affleck or her new husband Mark Anthony :/

Suerte

CrisKre said:
I still think that old Chris something old boyfriend of Jeniffer Lopez still looks so much better than damn Ben Affleck or her new husband Mark Anthony :/

Yeah but I still think he's pretty average looking.

OmniGamer

CrisKre said:

Agreed(Chris judd, btw), but Ojani trumps them all IMO

CrisKre

Um... Ok I get your point :D Thanks

She is really lowering her standards every time though. (and do not tell me you think she'll be married for long)

What will she date next?

Drensch

If Britney Spears were a car she would be a late model year sports car that still looks pretty good that has hade several owners and lots of mileage. Not a purchase.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Drensch said:
If Britney Spears were a car she would be a late model year sports car that still looks pretty good that has hade several owners and lots of mileage. Not a purchase.

but that late model has also got like a billion dollars in the trunk.

keiichi

Incognito said:
Calling a Patriots win by at least 17. The Iggles toughest competition faced this year was the Redskins, and we saw what a good defense can do against a not so good offense.

Redskins? Not the Steelers?

keiichi

ok, since people keep on replying and this isn't going away as quietly as I had hoped this is what happened.

I was replying to the NFL thread, which has a thread ID of 30079. I clicked submit but then STOPPED it. made a minor correction and then clicked submit again. My guess is that it was only able to grab the 3007 portion of the thread ID and posted my reply to this, and the second reply was to the correct thread.

sorry :)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
A britney spears thread with no pics is ridiculous. I'm not her biggest fan but something is better than nothing!

There should be a GAF rule. If your topic is about an a female under the age of 30 or of someone known to be hot, then you must post pics. Sheesh.

keiichi said:
ok, since people keep on replying and this isn't going away as quietly as I had hoped this is what happened.

I was replying to the NFL thread, which has a thread ID of 30079. I clicked submit but then STOPPED it. made a minor correction and then clicked submit again. My guess is that it was only able to grab the 3007 portion of the thread ID and posted my reply to this, and the second reply was to the correct thread.

sorry :)
If I had woken up when my alarm went off, I would've permabanned you before you posted this message. Consider yourself very lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom