• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 12 - Park Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's terrible is that I didn't really react to all the terrible things Randy was searching for because I've been desensitized by.... the internet.

fistfulofmetal said:
What's terrible is that I didn't really react to all the terrible things Randy was searching for because I've been desensitized by.... the internet.

That's what so awesome about it. The line about not being about to go back to Playboy is so fucking dead on. :lol

I agree with Randy...it's time to take back my life from the internet!!!

...After I check the rest of the threads on the board.

...and check gametrailers...

...Oh crap, I forgot my emails...and my RSS feeds!...but by the time I check all that, GAF will have new posts!

blame space said:
I was really hoping they would take this in the net neutrality direction, but it was still decent.

I think it was smart to keep it focused on what was basically internet addiction but not in the usual namby pamby way it is portrayed on the news.

Stoney Mason said:
I think it was smart to keep it focused on what was basically internet addiction but not in the usual namby pamby way it is portrayed on the news.

Why am I not surprised? ;)

I don't know, I think that here in the real-world, net neutrality is an important issue, and I was interested in seeing them address it.

Is it just me or have some of the episodes from this season been blocked from Southparkstudios.com. I thought I was watching some of the newer ones a few days ago, but now they won't be available for a couple of weeks.

GekigangerV said:
Is it just me or have some of the episodes from this season been blocked from Southparkstudios.com. I thought I was watching some of the newer ones a few days ago, but now they won't be available for a couple of weeks.

You use to be able to watch all the ones this season but now it only lets you watch the first couple of this season and it makes you wait for a future date for the rest.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
GekigangerV said:

There's some weirdness on their site. You get an error message on some of the episodes and it mentions that they are under contract until a certain date. I think that's just a hold over from their last Viacom contract. I know they just signed a new one before the season started - so hopefully it all gets ironed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom