• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Starz series produced by Sam Raimi - Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kweh

That's a shame, considering she was in Gods of the Arena, I expected her to reprise her role in the new season. Oh well.

hermit7 said:
I love Ilythia, great character. Hopefully we see her doing some more vicious shit like the first season. She is the most blatant villain in the show, and plays her so well.

I don't believe you.
Because your avatar wasn't enough to say that. Haha.

Not thrilled about the recasting for a couple major characters, but obviously you can't really do anything else given Andy's unfortunate situation, although I wish Brandt would come back for continuity purposes. New actress seems close enough in appearance, but I still feel like recasting always creates a break in continuity in one way or another.

Raiden

Banned
Dear god this show caught me by surprise! But what an idiot i was, i started watching Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, because i thought that was the 1st series, being before Spartacus and all lol. So in 15 seconds i saw everything that happened in Blood and Sand lol.

But still even though being spoiled, i absolutely loved it. Gonna start watching Gods of the Arena now.

params7

Banned
Such an awesome show. The recasts suck but I'm really looking forward to Gannicus returning in Season 2.

and motherfucking Crixus

spartacus-show-liam_510.jpg

liam-mcintyre-spartacus_5101.jpg

spartacus-new-liam_510.jpg

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/14/liam-mcintyre-spartacus-photo/?iid=rcfooter-tv-liam+mcintyre+as+%27spartacus%27!

Enosh

the fuck?
god I hope TMZ is full of bullshit
edit: fuck seems to be true, that sucks, RIP, you were amazing in Spartacus

Starz has announced plans to pay tribute to Spartacus: Blood and Sand star Andy Whitfield, who died last Sunday at age 37 of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.

The network will showcase five of the late actor’s standout episodes from the series this October, including both the premiere and finale. The mini-marathon begins at 9/8c on Sunday, Oct. 2.

Additionally, Starz is set to re-air the entire season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand on December 16, 2011.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/tvline-items-starz-andy-whitfield-tribute-ringer-nicole-anderson/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom