• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spawn Camping a Vagina (PA)

Matlock

Banned
20040816l.jpg

This gets about 3 LOLs out of 5, with an extra WTF modifier.

At first I thought the thread was about Spawn, which was at least 2 LOLs in itself, but then reading the comic ensured a score of 4 LOLs from me.

ge-man

I thought this one was pretty good. No obscure references, and the reaction in the last two panels to the stupid shit that Gabe was saying was perfect.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mike Works said:
I don't really think you can attribute that to this particular comic.
I can. It would have been drop dead hilarious if it just ended with "See, it's a comic about spawn camping."

Tycho's rant blunts the humor of that line.

Azih

No I think this comic is perfect because it shows the complete horror with which the joke was recieved, just the 2nd panel would have been just the joke and nothing else. The funny is in the reaction, not the joke.

AniHawk

Azih said:
No I think this comic is perfect because it shows the complete horror with which the joke was recieved, just the 2nd panel would have been just the joke and nothing else. The funny is in the reaction, not the joke.

Yeah, that was the funny part, indeed. :)

Socreges

Banned
MetatronM said:
I can. It would have been drop dead hilarious if it just ended with "See, it's a comic about spawn camping."

Tycho's rant blunts the humor of that line.
Drop dead hilarious? It's just a lame pun on the word "spawn". That's why the joke has to be about how disturbing the reference is. Yet that doesn't make it much funnier.

And for the record, I find PA funny from time to time. I'm no border.

Top Bottom