• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials

Zyae

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ifi_push_breaking-news&utm_term=.89b80a71e5d1

he special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russia's role in the 2016 election is interviewing senior intelligence officials as part of a widening probe that now includes an examination of whether President Trump attempted to obstruct justice, officials said.

The move by Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III to investigate Trump's own conduct marks a major turning point in the nearly year-old FBI investigation, which until recently focused on Russian meddling during the presidential campaign and on whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Investigators have also been looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump associates, officials said.

kirblar

Mueller to Trump-

11907476.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Investigators have also been looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump associates, officials said.
This is going to be real bad for some people.

Lo-Volt

"Investigators have also been looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump associates, officials said."

This is going to be real bad for some people.

Yeah, this investigation might end up delving into decades of financial misconduct. Oh boy...

Occam

Would be nice if he could be impeached before appointing nazis to all 120 federal judgeships that are currently vacant.

Don't worry, his attorney will use the rock solid defense of "He's new at this" or "He said 'I hope'!"

I can't wait to watch the orange fuck fall.

KingV

Clearly leaked to provoke a response which would seal the investigation on obstruction. Checkers bitches.

I actually think Comey's testimony was designed to provoke this leak.

He wanted to float the "not currently under investigation" stuff because he knew Trump would run with it, which then necessitated this leak.

So will the people saying "He was never PERSONALLY under investigation" now shut up and come to their senses?

Spoiler:
Hell nah

Zackat

I actually think Comey's testimony was designed to provoke this leak.

He wanted to float the "not currently under investigation" stuff because he knew Trump would run with it, which then necessitated this leak.
Comey was in peak form during that testimony.

Chumley

Banned
This is a beautiful leak because literally anything Trump will say in response will only help Mueller.

4D chess.

Top Bottom