• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spend $100 on PSN get $15 back in February

Maybesew

Anyone else having issues with purchases? I was able to pre-order horizon after a few attempts, and now im trying to pre-order mass effect and it's telling me "my purcahse may not be complete" but there doesnt seem to be anything i can do to make it work

Zasa

Damn, great deal, but I wish they'd do this in March when I actually have the dosh to buy all these games :(

Anyone else having issues with purchases? I was able to pre-order horizon after a few attempts, and now im trying to pre-order mass effect and it's telling me "my purcahse may not be complete" but there doesnt seem to be anything i can do to make it work

I had trouble last night. I had to remove my credit card and paypal account then re add my paypal account. Crazy...

I think I might just preorder the mass effect super deluxe edition. I'm just debating whether or not I want to preorder now and get the discount or wait for reviews

stn

Do you have to spend $100 in one transaction? I definitely bought $100+ worth of stuff the last two days and haven't gotten the credit yet. Help!

TheAznOne

Dammit now they decide to put up KH 1.5 + 2.5 remix up as a digital preorder. Why didn't they do this earlier in the week. I had enough to spend on this promotion smh.

Skatterd

OMG I thought it was just me.
It ended up temporarily freezing my card and still psn doesn't work for me. Had to buy cards from amazon.

Cubed

I got The Witcher 3 Complete Edition (or whatever it's called) and Fallout 4, so far. Will likely just pre-order Mass Effect Andromeda tomorrow to push me over the $100 threshold.

With this promo, I'm officially out of games on the store that I have any interest in. I'm sitting on so many pre-orders now: South Park 2, Persona 5, KH 1.5/2.5, FFXIV Stormblood, and Nier.

Skeletron

Damn...I went a lil nuts. Lots on sale I've been meaning to pickup. Witcher 3, Battlefield 1 + Titanfall 2, Diablo III, Inside, Life is Strange, and I had to get Horizon. It's nice to be all digital.

Still considering Doom, Dragon Age, Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider...but I probably already have enough to keep me busy until 2018 and these will all probably go on sale again. :|

Sez

I'm short 30 bucks and I wonder if I can wait until tommorrow sales?

Usually these promotions ends at noon (just with the psstore update) but nows it says 11:59 PM PT, so what do you think?

RDreamer

Yup, happened to me the other day. I tried 4 different cards on two browsers. Tried clearing everything and redoing it. Couldn't get it to work. After a few attempts I got one pre-order in, but then it really wouldn't do anything else. Had to resort to a card on Amazon.

Maybesew

Yup, happened to me the other day. I tried 4 different cards on two browsers. Tried clearing everything and redoing it. Couldn't get it to work. After a few attempts I got one pre-order in, but then it really wouldn't do anything else. Had to resort to a card on Amazon.

OMG I thought it was just me.
It ended up temporarily freezing my card and still psn doesn't work for me. Had to buy cards from amazon.

So this is still happening to me too. So do you just buy a $60 game card on amazon, and buy the game with that, and that will count towards the $100 promotion?

Dunlop

My account is linked to PayPal.

Do I just make purchases like normal on PSN? The wording about spending from my PSN wallet is throwing me off

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Grabbed Nier and Persona 5 pre-orders for the promo reward. If Mass Effect turns out great, I'll apply the $15 savings to getting that.

Tizoc

Final Haul-
Metal Slug PS2 Collection
KoF 14 Iori DLC
Ys Origin
Crash Trilogy pre-order
Toki Tori 2+
ADK Damashi PS2 Classic

All for around $103.

Nori Chan

Wait. Will I get the 15 if I buy horizon and pre order nier?

I feel like I won't since the pre order won't charge. Any help?

Tizoc

Wait. Will I get the 15 if I buy horizon and pre order nier?

I feel like I won't since the pre order won't charge. Any help?
Both would mean you spent $120 before the 28th, which is over $100. You are eligable for getting $15 in March.

NightOnyx

Already bought Horizon, but went ahead and preordered Nier as well. Not sure how much I'll get to it until Horizon is done, but I'm still really looking forward to it, and I figured I'd should take advantage of the deal.

wowzors

Bought crash bandicoot, Dragon quest heroes 2 and 1200 rainbow six siege coins. It made me do separate orders, does that matter?

rezn0r

Glad this thread reminded me before midnight (or is it 3AM east coast?) - grabbed Indigo Prophecy to put me at $100.45. Most excited for Horizon & Inside, started Horizon tonight but need to pass out, it seems really great so far though.

It made me do separate orders, does that matter?

No, you're good

Top Bottom