• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spend $100 on PSN get $15 back in February

vato_loco

Anyone knows what's going on with this? It's already March 8th and I haven't gotten the $15. And I spent $120 on Nier and Horizon.

fbutron

Somebody received anything yet? No rush, will wait for tomorrow maybe there is sale on Tales of Berseria to use the code also ..

Smasher89

In europe the end date is march 31st, and they send out the codes after that, same in the US maybe?

EDIT: If i buy, let's say 1 year of ps+ (sinc eI assume non digital games doesnt work at all) from another site, activate that and buy a cheap game, will that trigger the discount?

Tevious

Nothing yet for me, although I suspect I might not get my $15 at all. Sony quietly refunded my South Park preorder recently without giving me any notification, so I suspect they will try to weasel out of it.

TankRizzo

Banned
Nothing yet for me, although I suspect I might not get my $15 at all. Sony quietly refunded my South Park preorder recently without giving me any notification, so I suspect they will try to weasel out of it.

they always do that when there's a big delay in a game's release.

Maligna

Banned

What? Really? I preordered that game months ago. Does that mean I likely no longer have it ordered either?

HvySky

Nothing here as well. It's already the 14th. Maybe when the Store updates today...?

Yeah, I haven't gotten anything either. Hoping this is the case.

Edit: I talked to a Sony rep last week and they say they were sending out codes "up until the 14th" but maybe they meant on the 14th instead? Or maybe they had no idea. That wouldn't be out of place with my experience using their support service.

Couleurs

Will they send out an email or is it just going to show up?

The last few times I got a PSN notification but no email.

Also they always seem to pay toward the end of the day on the last day specified "on or before (date)", so it's not unusual for no one to have received it yet.

Shock32

Somebody received anything yet? No rush, will wait for tomorrow maybe there is sale on Tales of Berseria to use the code also ..

I just got mine, no email though. I checked the "From Playstation" message tab on the phone app and the message was there to add funds to my wallet.

Shock32

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked my phone app and redeemed the $15.

No problem, I dont remember being able to redeem these messages from the app. I might have been not doing it right but it seemed like you had to do them on the PS4 or on PC.

Top Bottom