• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman the new animated series was underrated?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

I liked the series and the cel shading style of animation. It lasted a few chapters and was broadcast only on MTV.

I think he deserved more opportunity.

ShadowNate

I don't think I've ever watched this edition. But for me, the animation and the camera movements feel bad like way too smooth and slow. Like someone tried to mix in early 3d game tech or something. Maybe it got better later on?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I don't think I've ever watched this edition. But for me, the animation and the camera movements feel bad like way too smooth and slow. Like someone tried to mix in early 3d game tech or something. Maybe it got better later on?

It was a series from the year 2003, I think they wanted to emulate the art form of videogames that was in the time of PS2, GC and Xbox.

VulcanRaven

I liked how it was a bit like sequel to the 2002 movie. Harry blamed Spidey for his father's death. I wish they made a second season. Some of the original villians were great but I wanted to see more classics villians.

Last edited:
Top Bottom