• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGAs Reveals [Use the new thread linked at the end of this one.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
th_mj-laughing.gif

VGAs use Anti-Hype!
...it is super effective

7,no for mobile games

7 PM EST?

I'm guessing one of the unannounced games is that TMNT reboot from Rocksteady. I remember there was a rumor about it from the same people that leaked PSABR. I kinda wanna believe because Batman games used to be garbage before Rocksteady and now they're pretty good.

Batman's engine and melee combat system were pretty good and would translate well for a TMNT game IMO.

Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking :(

Scanna

do you guys know if there's going to be a way to watch this first thing in the morning tomorrow in EU? are there going to be replicas? I don't think I will make it till 5...

Sid

7 PM EST?

I'm guessing one of the unannounced games is that TMNT reboot from Rocksteady. I remember there was a rumor about it from the same people that leaked PSABR. I kinda wanna believe because Batman games used to be garbage before Rocksteady and now they're pretty good.

Batman's engine and melee combat system were pretty good and would translate well for a TMNT game IMO.

7 hours

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
As a note, they usually get around 120+ requests to get in the show Geoff was saying once, so in theory they should have a good set of games to pick from.

jett

D-Member
Nice that there's finally a worldwide stream. No more trying to find a shittacular ghetto stream. :p

ekim

I need a link where the recording will be on tomorrow. I don't want to click through different sites nor will I search google for "VGAs 2012 video" because everything will be spoiled. I just want to open a link and watch that thing in fullscreen.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
As a note, they usually get around 120+ requests to get in the show Geoff was saying once, so in theory they should have a good set of games to pick from.
I'm going to be thinking about this every time they waste air on some dumb joke routine.

ascii42

7 PM EST?

Wasn't Rocksteady the name of the rhinoceros in the cartoon? Or was it the pig?

Raven77

I thought Keiley (spelling?) said we would get more info about the games set to be revealed throughout this week?

Did I miss it or something?

Setsuna

Here i am wondering if there is a live stream of the vgas so i can watch it on my tv through my computer instead of just watching it through my cable box

Takao

Banned
"Wow" could mean a lot of things. Like THQ making five new Nickelodeon games. Zynga making 5 new Facebook games.

Dabanton

"Wow" could mean a lot of things. Like THQ making five new Nickelodeon games. Zynga making 5 new Facebook games.

From him noting how people hate it when people who know shit do that whole "guess what I know." nonsense

It must be a substantial game at least.

Fallout 4 would be worth staying up for... but it's never going to happen.

Even then it would probably just be a CG trailer. With no gameplay.

Prove me wrong Bethesda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom