• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 themed Joy-Con's to get US separate release later this month

Grylvak

Just announced on the Nintendo of America Twitter

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/949309952459530241

e1URNwQ.png

goldenpp72

Have they ever shown an opposite pair to get matching sets? If not this would be the first one without it I think.

DonF

Funny though this is exclusive because the Joy Con colors are reversed on the USA release from the UK and Japan versions

that is amazing. So people that imported, still can get this and have a full set.
I cant justify new joycons, already got the splatoon pro controller 8(

RaptorGTA

Ah..I imported the other ones...would be awesome to have the other set. *looks at wallet*...damn...empty.

Funny though this is exclusive because the Joy Con colors are reversed on the USA release from the UK and Japan versions
Was about to say. The colors on my set were reversed so unless this is a marketing photoshop mistake I could get a set to match.

spookyfish

It's more than likely "reversed" to go with the Splatoon Switch that was released in the States. I also imported, and for some reason ordered two wrist straps of each color, so I'm set. Can't wait.

Top Bottom