• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT| Squidstyler

Razzorn34

I don't see that many people using the Amiibo school girl outfit anymore. Everyone move past that look? :p

Not dropping it until something else comes along that is comparable. Nothing else in the shop is thus far. I could care less about the abilities. I'm trying to look fresh.

I wish I could see my own miiverse posts drawn on the walls, just to see how it looks. Oh well.

8kfGoBX.png

Burnburn

Tripped over my gamepad and fell on it, screen is broken. No more Splatoon for me until repair ;_;. Well atleast I have time to study again now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mononoke

Banned
Goddamn, the dynamo roller is just insane on the skatepark. One swoop and it cover an entire zone.

I kind of hate Roller's (and the people that use them). I for the most part, believe this game is balanced. And I am far from anyone that could ever comment on these kind of things. But as an avid player, I can at least figure out there is a counter for most weapons/abilities.

And I know how to counter Roller's. But damnit, the majority of the time I see people that use them, they pretty much suicide themselves (ie. they run into other rollers playing chicken and kill each other. Or they run into someone and get shot in the face and die as they take you down with them). Also, nothing more frustrating then them running into you and INSTA death lol. But it's the suicides that drive me nuts.

All i can ever do is go on streaks in ranked. 3 game winning streak, 3 game losing streak, 5 game winning streak, 5 game losing streak. Makes it extremely hard to rank up.

You know, I'm considering just not playing ranked. Its just too stressful. No really I actually worked up some sweat in the last round and now I need to take a shower.

RagnarokX

You know, I'm considering just not playing ranked. Its just too stressful. No really I actually worked up some sweat in the last round and now I need to take a shower.

Ranked has made me yell in frustration when I gain control of the zone(s) by myself and hold it for several seconds and my teammates are nowhere to be found.

ChrisD

How is it possible to have three Rollers on your team and not a one covers your base. I want to be angry, but it's too funny to be.

Grakl

How is it possible to have three Rollers on your team and not a one covers your base. I want to be angry, but it's too funny to be.
Whenever I have a roller on my team and it's a close game I'm always yelling "wtf why didn't you cover our base?"

ChrisD

Whenever I have a roller on my team and it's a close game I'm always yelling "wtf why didn't you cover our base?"

Exactly what happened. We lost by 2 percent. We had easily 7 uncovered. I know I can also take it upon myself to do it, but it's much less efficient, y'know?

Edit: The same team just tried to spawn camp the enemies when we were winning. They didn't know about the barrier. They triple-killed them, leaving me alone in the last thirty seconds.

how

This game is fucking amazing.

That is all.

Exactly what happened. We lost by 2 percent. We had easily 7 uncovered. I know I can also take it upon myself to do it, but it's much less efficient, y'know?

I think a lot of people still don't grasp that they can super jump at any time. If there's some uncovered stuff in your base, ink it after a respawn, then super jump back into action. It's stupidly easy.

Oh! I forgot to mention I played against a GAFfer the other day. I don't remember who. Something like [GAF] Tommy or whatever.

My name shows up as [~_ó] by the way, so if you're getting sniped by me I'm sorry ;(

69wpm

CGyDJtVUQAATOJp.jpg:orig

Looks like a week from now we'll participate in the first Splat Fest.

フェスの開催が告げられた。
今回のお題は「朝食はどっち派?ごはん vs パン」。
日本人ならごはんと言いたいとこだが、パンも手軽で捨てがたい。
期間は6月13日(土)18:00~6月14(日)18:00。
奮ってご参加いただきたい。

Nico_D

If I pick the .96 Gal my K/D is great but I get stuck with people who don't even attempt to ink territory and we get destroyed..

I came here just to say exactly the same. Pissed me off this morning. They just run to confront the other side and while I'm still inking, I'm not enough.

Top Bottom