• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist |OT| Warning: May Contain Trace Amounts Of Stealth

Afro

here's a quick little thread banner if a separate SvM |OT| is ever made.

6bq3Yy1.png

ChuckNyce

Based on reviews and if I can pull some funds together I'll be nabbing the Wii U version. This has Off Tv Play right? Please say yes.

Grisby

I'm down. Besides Dragons Crown this is the only other game I'm buying this month. I really enjoyed Conviction so I'm eagerly awaiting this, especially if there are more 'stealth' options. Also, dat spies vs mercs return.

Nice work on the OT. Was watching the anti-hype thread for a long time.

legacyzero

Banned
Already have two copies on Pre-Order JUST for Spies Vs Mercs. My 360 and Master Race buddies and I will be cutting necks and cashing checks!

I played Double Agent Spies Versus Mercs every day for like 2 years, and is my most played game on Xbox Live. It really is the best multiplayer around. I'm still a bit worried about the direction they've gone with lethal spies and unlimited lives..

But hey, I'd rather have Spies Versus Mercs evolve, than not at all (FUCK YOU CONVICTION).

I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED FOR THIS. I've been watching countless amounts of SvM footage, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be different, but good still.

Top 70 in Top sellers on Steam. Gamers are not hyped it seems.
They could have at least did the $5 off preorder like most Steam games get :/. Oh, and Ubi should be flaunting the hell out of its multiplayer component as well.

here's a quick little thread banner if a separate SvM |OT| is ever made.

6bq3Yy1.png

I'm not too much of a fan of a joke OT. Mainly because I'm sure there are people that have questions about the multiplayer portion, and the OT gives almost none. So I'm ok with this.

EagleEyes

I sure would like to see some real gameplay from the Wii U version. I have a feeling its not gonna be on par with the other console versions. I would love to be wrong though lol.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Already have two copies on Pre-Order JUST for Spies Vs Mercs. My 360 and Master Race buddies and I will be cutting necks and cashing checks!

I played Double Agent Spies Versus Mercs every day for like 2 years, and is my most played game on Xbox Live. It really is the best multiplayer around. I'm still a bit worried about the direction they've gone with lethal spies and unlimited lives..

But hey, I'd rather have Spies Versus Mercs evolve, than not at all (FUCK YOU CONVICTION).

I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED FOR THIS. I've been watching countless amounts of SvM footage, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be different, but good still.
s5Cn2Wt.gif

You talk big but are nothing more than in infant in my eyes >_>
----
I really need to get me a gaming PC =p

Gbraga

What are the difficulty settings for this game? Anythign past Realistic this time? Conviction felt like every difficulty was the same.

What are the difficulty settings for this game? Anythign past Realistic this time? Conviction felt like every difficulty was the same.

I believe there's a Perfectionist difficulty, where you lose all your fancy gadgets, guards react quicker, etc

edit: fuck you sober :(

Gbraga

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
God help me but I'm actually excited for this game. Haven't bought it yet, and I will wait for reviews and GAF impressions first, but still...it's been a while since I've played a good stealth game, and the videos for this are promising.

iNvid02

that is a nice OT
KuGsj.gif

waiting on uPlay to display the game on my account too, gonna try and start it up with a VPN on 20th to see if i can get it early.

danielcw

I am gonna try to get both version of Double Agent from my backlog during the next week.
Which one should I start with?

MAX PAYMENT

As someone that thoroughly enjoyed Conviction's co-op and deniably ops, I am super excited to play this game. I think half chaos theory, half conviction will prove to be a great fit for splinter cell moving forward. They can't let batman become the unchallenged king of predator stealth.

Cyberia

By the time you reach the end of Blacklist everything has grown so big and so explosive that you’re left exhausted but not entirely satisfied, and maybe after all that incoherent action you’ll recall the time when a single flashlight in Chaos Theory’s Panamanian bank made you hold your breath. Ten men searching for Fisher doesn’t make for ten times the excitement, but it sure does give him a lot to shoot.

http://www.edge-online.com/review/splinter-cell-blacklist-review/

Top Bottom