• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - FREE on Ubisoft Store/Connect

R6Rider

Gold Member
Currently free to grab. I simply logged into Ubisoft Connect and it was there as a popup notification.

Direct Link to register the game: https://register.ubisoft.com/sc-chaostheory/en-GB

ALSO: Double Agent is free for the Japan region too. You can use a VPN to grab it: register.ubisoft.com/sc-dou...

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Thanks OP, much appreciated. Is Ubisoft Connect what UPlay became?

I haven't (purposefully) launched it in years lol, was a fucking awful piece of shit that literally caused 10 seconds freezes of the whole comp when I launched it. Hopefully is better now.

edit - 2 step verification? lol fuck off ubisoft you aren't infecting my phone as well as my PC with your client (read: malware, lol)

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I literally only have this installed so I can boot Ubi games on Steam and play Driver: SF.

Any Driver SF fans here? Still love that super goofy game, I wish we get back to cool ideas like that soon, too much serious boring shit.

*moany voice* "Life is filled with pain and suffering so my game reflects life":

shut the fuck up GIF

I want to have fun ffs, not cry and be depressed lol.

Sybrix

Check your Steam people.

I was about to claim this when i realised i owned it already lol

Must have gotten a Splinter Cell bundle years ago on a Steam sale.

Top Bottom