• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell Double Agent postponed to september

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
This makes Snakey a sad panda.

Amen for MGS3S and ES4, more than enough time killing to meake missing it a bit easier, though.

johnjohnson said:
According to Gamefront UBI has announced that SC Double Agent (all platforms) isn't going to be released in march, but this september.

I guess Far Cry will be the next title to get postponed.

wooohoo in time for revolution lunch yeah

Chi-Town

The extra development time is a plus and games rack up better sales closer to the holidays. Releasing in the spring hasn't been much of a help sales-wise to the Splinter Cell sequels.

Borys

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
Not into RPGs and I never liked GR. Ah well, I'm sure the holiday season will bring some goodness.

I know what you want!

<-------- that color!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Ubisoft just put online this horribly low quality version of the trailer that was shown on french TV a few minutes ago. The quality is terrible, you've been warned.
I could not record it from TV as I simply don't have any TV channel anymore...

Edit: Bah it's too horrible, just download nic's version.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Blimblim said:
Ubisoft just put online this horribly low quality version of the trailer that was shown on french TV a few minutes ago. The quality is terrible, you've been warned.
I could not record it from TV as I simply don't have any TV channel anymore...
http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_2166_1_en.html

is this what weve been waiting for? i thought it was going to be a lengthy show dedicated to unveiling th egame

nubbe

Hero or Villain
Justice or Revenge
You decide

But it seems strange to promote it if it's being delayed.

Pedigree Chum said:
That looked like it was all CG :/

and yet everybody was convinced that the screenshots they saw a few days ago were 360 real time pics. :lol.

That don't mean the game will look bad, by all means.

Solo

Excelion said:
seems like MGS4 will have to go against a GTA/Halo3/SC5 combo for christmas 2007.

Oh teh noes! Were doomed! Its not like MGS3 went against GTA:SA, Halo 2 for X-mas 2004 or anything.

Oh wait, it is.

mckmas8808 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

PSP

Xbox 360

Xbox

PS2

AM CRY!!

According to the press release, Gamecube and PC are also crying.

Today Ubisoft announced that its highly anticipated title Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent will launch in the company’s second quarter of its fiscal year 2006/2007. Splinter Cell Double Agent will be available in September for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo GameCube™ system and Windows® PC.

Top Bottom