• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring '07 Anime Season (Of Eternal Joy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Defuser said:
So I heard Yoko is 14 years old,which is same age as Simon. lol Pedotrap.

Lil-John-Whatcopy.jpg

Shouta

The age stated for Yoko is an early concept age I thought. I don't think they list the ages of the characters in the character section on the website.

Defuser

Busaiku said:
I always thought Simon was more awesome than Kamina.
NOBODY can replace the manliness of man that is Kamina!!!!!

Shouta said:
The age stated for Yoko is an early concept age I thought. I don't think they list the ages of the characters in the character section on the website.
only on official char profile page state that "Yoko is treating Shimon like a kid, even though they have the same age".

Shouta

7Th said:
Since the last few pages have been almost pure Lagann why not just create a thread for it?

This is more fun! That and I don't think this thread would get many posts otherwise. :lol

Bebpo

Banned
You guys are lol, it's an animated bunch of lines some guy drew. It has no "age". If you're gonna drool over it then you're gonna drool over it, and what some digit says shouldn't have an affect on your thoughts.

Branduil

Bebpo said:
You guys are lol, it's an animated bunch of lines some guy drew. It has no "age". If you're gonna drool over it then you're gonna drool over it, and what some digit says shouldn't have an affect on your thoughts.

Bebpo, put down that Chiyo-chan picture. Put it down, and back away.

7Th

Bebpo said:

Yeah but not only for that as her design, mannerism and voice are pretty adult and mature. I think "drooling" over the supposed "legal" girls in Lucky Star makes more you of a pedo.

Defuser

7Th said:
Yeah but not only for that as her design, mannerism and voice are pretty adult and mature. I think "drooling" over the supposed "legal" girls in Lucky Star makes more you of a pedo.
For Konata only. Kagami is really hot

Novid

Banned
Yoboman said:

Post of the dayweekmonthyeardecadecenturymillenniaaaaaaa!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

Despite the mega epic-ness of Episode 8 Of the Tenga Toppas, and the weaksause that was Episode 6 of Boukrano... Episode 2 of Denno-Coil aired. Not epic in the way many see it but the series is just showing in 2 episodes it could be the best series in 10-15 years. Animators are coming in by the droves for this series, and no suprise it did well first week. It maybe overshadowed by the
death of the anime Jack Bauer
but dont count Denno out.

7Th

Yoboman said:
Gajin-Lagann4Koma

That's not even the superior version.

Prime crotch said:
Whoa Lagann's episode 4 has some shitty animation still funny episode though.

Not really shitty, they gave guest director Osamu Kobayashi complete visual freedom over the episode design, and it turned out quite stylish in it's own weird way... but let's not start that discussion again.

Shouta

F'ing Gainax, always likes to **** with people. They changed the offical spellings for some stuff on their site for Gurren Lagann.

Ganmen -> Gunmen
Chimiruf -> Thymilph
Daiganzan -> Dai-Gunzan

Not a big issue for most folks but it's a pain in the ass for us cause we've been going with the offical spellings this entire time. Good thing they didn't change any of the main character names.

Oh and I'm editing out that pic of the Gaijin for others even if it's funny.

Shouta said:
F'ing Gainax, always likes to **** with people. They changed the offical spellings for some stuff on their site for Gurren Lagann.

Ganmen -> Gunmen
Chimiruf -> Thymilph
Daiganzan -> Dai-Gunzan

Not a big issue for most folks but it's a pain in the ass for us cause we've been going with the offical spellings this entire time. Good thing they didn't change any of the main character names.

Oh and I'm editing out that pic of the Gaijin for others even if it's funny.

is your group going to re-release episodes with correct terms or are you going to forget about it and continue on with the correct terms?

I remember Nanashi just started used the different terms after they figured out what was different with Eureka7

Shouta

Linkzg said:
is your group going to re-release episodes with correct terms or are you going to forget about it and continue on with the correct terms?

I remember Nanashi just started used the different terms after they figured out what was different with Eureka7

I'd like to but I'll have to prod my buddy for it. However, it probably wouldn't be until the end of the series or would happen very slowly just in case Gainax pulls it again. Would be nice for us to fix a few errors that we caught later. Even if he doesn't want to himself for an offical release, I might redo it for personal usage. If I do, I'll let you know and you can get them from me for your own usage as well.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Bokurano 5 was solid, and it was released on the exact day I predicted. I appreciate Triad for the work they're doing, but what is with the 11 day release schedule?

Fireblend

Banned
So you must be ignoring me by now, but Sola 7 was pretty good and I predict it's gonna get better. For those that dropped it because of the story going nowhere, this is the time to catch up.

Bebpo

Banned
I really like the music in Seirei no Moribito. Kenji Kawai scores another quality soundtrack to his name.

Fireblend said:
So you must be ignoring me by now, but Sola 7 was pretty good and I predict it's gonna get better. For those that dropped it because of the story going nowhere, this is the time to catch up.

I dunno. I like the show but the fact they're going with
oh no the 3 of us in our past life in ancient Japan
just totally smacks of Key-isms. Seems like he's getting lazy and just using old cliches. :\

Fireblend said:
Not bad, maybe since I don't like the sister character the ep felt slow. It's probably gonna turn out like
"i'm not your real sister! luv me."
Too bad.. I'm rooting for Matsuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom