• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood-C 11

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of all that is holy in the world, THIS WAS THE FUCKING TRUMAN SHOW WITH BLOOD AND GORE! WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK?!

And everybody was a fucking actor! Hell, the whole fucking town was a set. DID YOU FUCKING READ THAT?! THEY CREATED A WHOLE FUCKING TOWN AS THE SET TO THIS EXPERIMENT! Oh, and Saya's some inhuman creature...thing, being researched by the government. And the Elder Bairns are real and killed everybody else in the town. Or they never existed. Whatever, does it even matter at this point?

And Cafe dude was the head of the whole thing. I got bad vibes from him. But this is too much. Oh, and did I mention that Saya would DRINK THE FUCKING BLOOD OF THE ELDER BAIRNS SHE KILLED WHILE YOU WEREN'T LOOKING?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I'm not mad. I'm really not mad. Even if I were mad I would lie and say I was not mad because if I was mad then that would give some sick enjoyment out of you people who got the idea to say I should watch this. But I'm not mad. So it doesn't matter.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

See? Look how not mad I am!

You just got clamped! Enjoy the last episode!

Nafe

I've been doing other things and am now something like 15 to 20 pages behind but I thought I'd post in the thread to say Happy Birthday to ZachKoromaru.

3ro6pRU.jpg

Date a Live 4

Well, now its Yoshino's turn to be the next spirit target. Happy to hear that her VA while doing the ventriloquist act and when she's speaking shyly both fit her.

Tohka is still easily outshining everyone in the cast with her reaction to the cookies and her fanservice scenes while in the bath. Honestly, she alone is making the show all the more enjoyable than it should be whenever she appears on screen.

Syrinx

Blood-C 12

Alright, I really don't know what there is to say at this point. You know how it ends, you know the details, etc. etc. I really don't need to parrot these things to you if you're highlighting these spoiler tags.

What I will say is that I, at this moment in time, hate everything. I hate this show. I hate everybody behind this show. I hate this computer. I hate puppies. I hate all those cute things that this community loves so much. I hate couches. I hate potatoes. I hate NeoGAF. And I hate you. Yes, you. You reading this post. I hate you. I don't know who's going to read this post beyond a few people. But I do know I hate you.

I hate these fucking characters. I hate Fumito. I don't know how he managed to get such massive government funding for such a pet project. Would Saya change, or would she stay the same if she was put in that environment. Answer: WHAT DOES IT FUCKING MATTER?! But he managed to get massive amounts of money to build a whole fucking town and populate it with actors, then got the go-ahead to kill all of the extras afterward. All of them. Hundreds of people. He actually got the green light to have all of them murdered brutally once his experiment was over. His dumb experiment that does not provide any real constructive data whatsoever. Just a whim of his. Do you understand why I hate everything now? Of course you do. You've seen this. You know what happens. Fuck you, by the way.

I hate that girl that survived. You want to be governor of Tokyo, huh? Well everybody knows that the best way to forward your political career is to participate in above top secret experiments where hundreds of people are killed. Yeah, you got yourself a political ally. But come on. Do you really think nobody's going to find out about this? Should I remind you that nobody did anything to secure Saya in that territory? She's escaped the set, and now she's gone. And that reminds me; why didn't anyone care whether or not she escaped? She's kind of classified information, and a danger to everyone, and a danger to the secrecy of this whole project. It would probably behoove you to have her in custody again.

I hate all those other lead actors and I actually enjoyed seeing them get killed by that monster. Especially that second one. That was hilarious. And usually I would be disturbed by the mass murder of those extras. Particularly the part where they put a whole bunch in a bag and put a fucking GRINDER in there to rip them apart. But I'm not. Because I hate them now. I hate everything.

And I hate Saya and her "father". I don't know why. They're really the innocent victims here. But I do. I hate everything.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a shower to try and cleanse myself. It probably won't. I can probably only cleanse myself by destroying my accounts on Huu and this site. Or destroying the sites wholesale, which I can't do, as well as destroying any memory for having watched this show. Or any trace that this show ever even existed in the first place. Okay, I've settled on traveling back in time and killing the creator of this show before he can create it. I'll probably be doing everyone a favor; the dude's obviously a menace to society. He should probably be institutionalized solely for this. He is off his rocker. I have a duty to mankind when you really think about it.

After my shower, I might watch some Heartcatch Precure. Because that's the one thing I don't hate right now. Yes, I realize I said I hate everything. But everything has exceptions.

But I still hate you. Fuck you.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Blood-C 12

Alright, I really don't know what there is to say at this point. You know how it ends, you know the details, etc. etc. I really don't need to parrot these things to you if you're highlighting these spoiler tags.

What I will say is that I, at this moment in time, hate everything. I hate this show. I hate everybody behind this show. I hate this computer. I hate puppies. I hate all those cute things that this community loves so much. I hate couches. I hate potatoes. I hate NeoGAF. And I hate you. Yes, you. You reading this post. I hate you. I don't know who's going to read this post beyond a few people. But I do know I hate you.

I hate these fucking characters. I hate Fumito. I don't know how he managed to get such massive government funding for such a pet project. Would Saya change, or would she stay the same if she was put in that environment. Answer: WHAT DOES IT FUCKING MATTER?! But he managed to get massive amounts of money to build a whole fucking town and populate it with actors, then got the go-ahead to kill all of the extras afterward. All of them. Hundreds of people. He actually got the green light to have all of them murdered brutally once his experiment was over. His dumb experiment that does not provide any real constructive data whatsoever. Just a whim of his. Do you understand why I hate everything now? Of course you do. You've seen this. You know what happens. Fuck you, by the way.

I hate that girl that survived. You want to be governor of Tokyo, huh? Well everybody knows that the best way to forward your political career is to participate in above top secret experiments where hundreds of people are killed. Yeah, you got yourself a political ally. But come on. Do you really think nobody's going to find out about this? Should I remind you that nobody did anything to secure Saya in that territory? She's escaped the set, and now she's gone. And that reminds me; why didn't anyone care whether or not she escaped? She's kind of classified information, and a danger to everyone, and a danger to the secrecy of this whole project. It would probably behoove you to have her in custody again.

I hate all those other lead actors and I actually enjoyed seeing them get killed by that monster. Especially that second one. That was hilarious. And usually I would be disturbed by the mass murder of those extras. Particularly the part where they put a whole bunch in a bag and put a fucking GRINDER in there to rip them apart. But I'm not. Because I hate them now. I hate everything.

And I hate Saya and her "father". I don't know why. They're really the innocent victims here. But I do. I hate everything.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a shower to try and cleanse myself. It probably won't. I can probably only cleanse myself by destroying my accounts on Huu and this site. Or destroying the sites wholesale, which I can't do, as well as destroying any memory for having watched this show. Or any trace that this show ever even existed in the first place. Okay, I've settled on traveling back in time and killing the creator of this show before he can create it. I'll probably be doing everyone a favor; the dude's obviously a menace to society. He should probably be institutionalized solely for this. He is off his rocker. I have a duty to mankind when you really think about it.

After my shower, I might watch some Heartcatch Precure. Because that's the one thing I don't hate right now. Yes, I realize I said I hate everything. But everything has exceptions.

You see, you can't beat Blood-C.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Blood-C 12

Were you paying attention to the voiceover commentary earlier on?
(Which, btw, was Fumito talking.)
In short, it boils down to
control

Syrinx

Were you paying attention to the voiceover commentary earlier on?
(Which, btw, was Fumito talking.)
In short, it boils down to
control

Then why did Fumito continue to let the teacher participate in the experiment if he thought she was going to betray him? If he thought she was going to fuck everything up, why didn't he take care of her?

And yes, I realize that that was Fumito talking.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Then why did Fumito continue to let the teacher participate in the experiment if he thought she was going to betray him? If he thought she was going to fuck everything up, why didn't he take care of her?
Well, did she? His view of her ability to change things was much less optimistic than her own.

Syrinx

Well, did she? His view of her ability to change things was much less optimistic than her own.

Well, she brought a grinding halt to his experiment by giving Saya back her memories. Or maybe he just planned for that to happen, or...whatever. All I know is that I hate it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well, she brought a grinding halt to his experiment by giving Saya back her memories. Or maybe he just planned for that to happen, or...whatever. All I know is that I hate it.
Nah, the real wrench in the gears wasn't her, but Watanuki.

Blood-C 12

You should work for Clamp.

Articalys

It's been about a day, so another repost, in the rare chance someone hasn't seen it yet:

THE SECOND ANIMEGAF SURVEY -- ANIMEGAF THREAD ACTIVITY
(quote to see link)

I'm delighted to say that 60 people have already filled it out -- thank you so much! -- but I'd like to keep trying just to see if we can get a few more people who haven't had the chance to do so yet.

Also, I forgot to include a question for it in this one, but the next survey will probably be about anime watching and collecting habits, so if you have any questions on those topics you think might be a good fit, let me know.

Oofuri 3
tumblr_mlqpw3niAA1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Abe finally finding how to get through to Mihashi really worked wonders and was so well done and memorable. The tears from both, gripping the hand, and just filling him with feelings of need and desire to help him meet his potential. Even got me feeling inspired. I hope we get plenty more such scenes.
Didnt think Abe would strike out like that or the backstory was that intense that they even wanted to break Mihashi's arm, what a terrible team.

-
Also got more anime on today.
tumblr_mlqo6hJa6X1qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

OceanBlue

I'm delighted to say that 60 people have already filled it out -- thank you so much! -- but I'd like to keep trying just to see if we can get a few more people who haven't had the chance to do so yet.

Woah. I didn't realize that many people lurked AnimeGAF.

I think I've been constantly surprised by the amount of traffic in this thread.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I don't know what this is. But no.

Well, someone needs to break the cycle of people making it through School Days and Blood-C and then not finishing the Triple Crown. It's been painfully long since we've had a willing participant to initiate into the Deeper Mysteries.

It's been about a day, so another repost, in the rare chance someone hasn't seen it yet:

THE SECOND ANIMEGAF SURVEY -- ANIMEGAF THREAD ACTIVITY
(quote to see link)

Also, I forgot to include a question for it in this one, but the next survey will probably be about anime watching and collecting habits, so if you have any questions on those topics you think might be a good fit, let me know.

Ah, thanks for re posting it. Didn't have time to fill it the first time since it was late and was too lazy to dig.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I enjoyed Blood-C, but I couldn't handle Arjuna. Out of all the anime I've watched, that's the one that made me the most angry.

(We should be nice to Syrinx! Watch Chi's Sweet Home; it'll lift your spirits.)

I'd be interested to know why if you have a moment to expand on the statement. I'll give it that it has a really insidious message beneath all of the ridiculous anime trappings.

What episode did you manage to get up to?

My money's on nine.

jgminto

gooO4zW.gif

I'll bet Cajun will still find it cute.

I guess Pringles cans are a lot more moe over there. Makes sense.

Aiura 3

Still don't get why this is so short. The way it's structured doesn't benefit it.

Yuyushiki

This show is so dumb. But I enjoy it. It's fun to shut off the brain and watch cute anime girls say random things for 23 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom