• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Ugh, it's only 500450 posts left to the end of the thread for fucks sake.

Guess no one mentioned it, but June 8th for second season of Kingdom, cant wait.
tumblr_mltggwQsuN1qbxqfpo1_400.jpg
I think I'll just pick up the manga instead as someone's actually started to translate that now.

One Outs, nobody wins but I! Bugaboos games

Lycaons are having preparation games against the Bugaboos, who have a manager dubbed the strategist and the fastest baseball player in the world, Johnson who was scouted by manager Shiroka during a track and field event and switched to baseball. Tokuchi is constantly coming up with plans to deal with Johnsons lightning speed and render his athletic ability useless...

do the math

In the end however...

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
If it makes you feel better, I came into this rewatch hating Code Geass. I'm now enjoying it way more than I thought I would. I just think it's a really stupid show. If you like it on a serious level, more power to you.

I think you aren't giving the staff enough credit, I very much doubt everything you're enjoying is accidental as you make it seem.

Syrinx

Heartcatch Precure 39

Poor Coffret. He has to be stuck with the lazy and absentminded Precure. How's he supposed to clean her room anyway? He's a fairy. It's not like he can do very much lifting and whatnot. But I guess Erika don't give a fuck.

wonzo

Banned
conan (not the barbarian) gifs are almost as bad as the fake anime garbage wiseblade likes to shit up the manga thread with

DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 - 04

What i'm seeing is good in theory yet i find it somehow unfullfilling.
I hope next day of events will be better because monday went either too fast or too slow and i don't feel any sympathy toward the cast at this point.

Naruto Shippuden Episode 310

Disappointed that they didn't even bother showing the kids a little older when they returned from the flashback. Could have made Tatewaki's final moment a little bit more emotional while he died again with no regrets. He did have a nice moment when he battled Sasori and his puppets before dying.

Excited that next week is the Road to Ninja manga adaption with shy Hinata in the bath.

OceanBlue

You got the last three right!
Sonoko>Kazuha>Ai>Ran>Ayumi

I think I remember Sonoko due to the chocolate-making chapter, but I had to look up Kazuha. Ai's the best though.

I looked up the titles of the manga chapters and it looks like there's a case involving a train that spans a couple of chapters, so I might as well pick up reading it again. It's been a while so my series fatigue might be gone.

Theonik

Sora no Woto 11
iN2le0hJNTbbb.png
ibakhpbDFtvF4A.png
i0QEJOAzc6CmS.png

Dangerously :SDBurton.
Man I can't contain all this :firehawk. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This.episode.
That ending. It just got real!
Sorry for not posting proper impressions but I really need to see 12 now.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So I don't know if this was already posted about, but an anime adaptation of manga Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku was announced yesterday.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/18495/Kitakubu_Katsudou_Kiroku

95WGlJJ.jpg

When a friend asks Natsuki what high school club she's going to join, she cheerfully responds "the go-home club" (meaning, she's not going to join any of them). However, she soon realizes that this club actually exists at her high school, and she's just expressed interest in joining it! Before she knows it, she ends up as one of the two new members of "the go-home club," which is a small group of eccentric school girls. One of the girls likes fighting bears, while another is ridiculously rich. But what exactly constitutes the activities of "the go-home club"?

Yep, totally watching this.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R] 062
This episode finally achieved what I thought would never happen: making me appreciate Smile Precure! 44. Toei may self-plagiarise all the time, but at least there they managed to do a better job (not like the bar was very high).

Goodness, Ami really is useless.

Theonik

Sora no Woto 12
:firehawk. Pretty nice ending overall obviously
stopping the fighting with the power of amazing grace is a bit eh from certain analytical aspects but it sorta fit the show's premise with sound resounding and stuff. Also dat spider-tank action too OP, no kidding the pre-death humans were stronk, I'm guessing now we get a confirmation that they were fighting some sort of alien, or perhaps it's like the 7 days of fire from Nausicaa? we never do find out, hence the thing in the lake. I was hoping we'd get to see it in action at least once especially after the events of episode 7. Also with the last episode we learn that this invisible weapon is in fact a biological weapon Noel made.
Good show now to watch 13. Dat quaA1ity also we had obviously copious amounts of :SDBurton to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom