• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: 3-day "interactive experience" stream on Twitch (Western studio) [LIVE]

Pyramidbread

Neo Member
Someone over on reddit pieced together different glitched images
A4BVraRl.jpg

Is it just me or the first teaser really looks like a violent/illegal police arrest?

"Who will be so brave little-"

"You are hurting me-"

And stream seems to be a violent/illegal
/cringeworthy
police interrogation as well. What if that's the theme of the new Deus Ex? Governments abusing their powers, violating human rights.... that kinda things. I think it would suit the game.

Pyramidbread

Neo Member
Wait, you're right.

This is for a reveal..... The new Deus Ex was already revealed......

Deus Ex 1 remake confirmed

To be fair though, the original reveal was more like "Yeah we're making it, here's some artwork and a name"

It's like the new Hitman, techincally that has already been revealed too. Yet we know nothing about it.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just bummed out that the interactive experience isn't so interactive and it's looped. Then again, it's hard to drag something out 72 hours, live and with actors.

HeelPower

It's like the new Hitman, techincally that has already been revealed too. Yet we know nothing about it.

The most disappointing thing is that this reveal very likely has nothing to do with the next Hitman.

I really can't wait for that.

They promised bigger areas and more marks to kill.

Pyramidbread

Neo Member
The most disappointing thing is that this reveal very likely has nothing to do with the next Hitman.

I really can't wait for that.

They promised bigger areas and more marks to kill.

I'm happy if it is Deus Ex though, I love it just as much as Hitman, I remember they showed off this concept before last years E3, showing it as an example of more open maps and gameplay.

5ZvzBsCl.jpg

I don't know much about the hints or anything, but tbh, from looking at what's going on in the stream, it gives me more of a hitman vibe than Deus Ex vibe, and I haven't even played hitman.

maybe i should play hitman

I don't know much about the hints or anything, but tbh, from looking at what's going on in the stream, it gives me more of a hitman vibe than Deus Ex vibe, and I haven't even played hitman.

maybe i should play hitman
The #CantKillProgress alone makes me think Deus Ex to be honest.

Gamezone

Gold Member
Wait, you're right.

This is for a reveal..... The new Deus Ex was already revealed......

Deus Ex 1 remake confirmed

Jupp, and I think it's very unlikely that we hear more about Deus Ex before E3. The game was announced a while ago, so...

Am I being led to believe that Square Enix are announcing the next Deus Ex with what is essentially "Twitch Plays Immigrant Kidnapping Simulator 2016"?

Kalor

Well that seems like this is it for today. I don't see them bringing him back into the room for a while.

Top Bottom