• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: 3-day "interactive experience" stream on Twitch (Western studio) [LIVE]

wmlk

I have to say this is way too elaborate and ultimately dumb.

Would've been better to release a 3 minute teaser,cryptic video on YT than this overblown sillyness,if they wanted to go the Kojima route.

Persona did it best. For this stream, there's not enough good content to hold us over for 3 days.

It'll be an event during the last hours, though.

Lunar15

Persona did it best. For this stream, there's not enough good content to hold us over for 3 days.

It'll be an event during the last hours, though.

Persona didn't really have enough good content to last 3 days, although they did reveal essentially 3 new things within that time span.

Pyramidbread

Neo Member
Here's a bit of a clearer image from the second instagram trailer
CB8SSYTUMAEotiv.jpg:large

Mr. Tibbs

I can't wait for the next Deus Ex. I loved Human Revolution, and even though I really disliked Thief, I'm not too worried since it was separate internal team. Hard to believe it's been nearly 4 years since HR shipped!

wmlk

Persona didn't really have enough good content to last 3 days, although they did reveal essentially 3 new things within that time span.
Well yeah, they had the madness that ensued because of the stream length and actual fan related events such as the character and music countdown.

It was handled really well IMO.

I'm playing Deus Ex human Revolution right now and just got to the first meeting with Taggart where Adam literally says "Can't stop progress"

welp

I think its good that a company is willing to experiment with how they market a game. This is better than what the worst idea. So ...
Good on them for experimenting.

Gamezone

Gold Member
Jesus. I know this might be fun for some of you, but for me it`s a complete waste of time. I`ll be back when something has been announced.

Uhyve

Is this new? Guy needed a piss, a guard took him out and now there's nobody there.

I'm now watching a video of an empty room... this is a new low for me I think.

Edit: Nevermind, he's back and sitting in a corner again.

skonvolt

i'm not sure 100% but i listened carefully to the audio and i also listened again to a voice that was familiar. and....

the woman in the trailer is voiced by........ the voice of Faridah Malik

Red Hood

Banned
I'm looking at looped video of a guy just pacing up and down in a room, when is the good shit starting? I want Deus Ex!

Red Hood

Banned
Yes that is what Sqare Enix think it is entertaining and interesting.

I've been told this was going to be an "interactive experience", lol.

Also, I'm seeing a timer that's counting down to... something. Nine hours left... I hope this doesn't mean this looped guy is going to keep walking for the next nine hours?

dex3108

I've been told this was going to be an "interactive experience", lol.

Also, I'm seeing a timer that's counting down to... something. Nine hours left... I hope this doesn't mean this looped guy is going to keep walking for the next nine hours?

Well you get to interact every couple of hours for 30 seconds and you can change cameras and that is it. Really lame teaser, Treyarch did better job teasing next CoD with Black Ops 2 update.

Red Hood

Banned
Well you get to interact every couple of hours for 30 seconds and you can change cameras and that is it. Really lame teaser, Treyarch did better job teasing next CoD with Black Ops 2 update.

Oh okay, thanks. Well, I suppose I'll watch the reveal trailer when it hits this coming days. The "techy" feel and the "can't kill progress" name of the stream and the fact it's from a western studio, I'm positively sure it's going to be Deus Ex 4, not a doubt in my mind. Can't wait. :)

Ochibi

I think this is the next Deus EX. First, David Anfossi, the head of Eidos Montreal studio has RT the event... Only him and Square Enix account did and I did not see any other studio's talking about it.

Second, this picture (text in french) : http://www.noelshack.com/2015-15-1428351454-untitled-1.jpg

Text on the left : CZ is Czech Republic. Hearing back the stream, the guy has some kind of Eastern Europe accent. 4U6 = 06/04 : beginning of the teasing

Text on the right : We can see Quebec (Square Enix Montréal ?)

Text below : Two guys with a hood and an augmented arm ?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Wouldn't that mean it would release before the end of this year??

Not at all.
March 2013 - The Witcher 3
March 2014 - MGSV: Phantom Pain
December 2014 - Just Cause 3
February 2015 - Uncharted 4

TheTux

Why wouldn't they simply announce the game with a trailer at E3?

That being said, I loved DE:HR so I'm happy if they show a trailer now :p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

I don't think they're having a conference. E3 will probably be chockers with announcements, so it never hurts to get in a month or two early and follow up with impressions and details at E3.

Maybe it will be coming out this summer, so E3 would be late to start the hype train.
I wish

I don't think they're having a conference. E3 will probably be chockers with announcements, so it never hurts to get in a month or two early and follow up with impressions and details at E3.

There's always Sony or Microsoft, they want games to show.

TheTux

Maybe it will be coming out this summer, so E3 would be late to start the hype train.
I wish

There's always Sony or Microsoft, they want games to show.

Hmmm to me it makes sense if they release the game later this year.

If I remember correctly Ubisoft announces Assassin's Creed every year before E3 too and at E3 they show the first trailer.

H3xum

I was looking forward to waking up and reading a nice summary of what I missed.

Sounds like literally nothing except him getting some food finally

Bousf

So how long until the next voting?

Knowing it's Deus Ex kinda kills the fun a bit, but I'll still stop by when voting is close :p

We should be getting a trailer tomorrow right? I wish they'd also port the original to the PS4, never played it and it would be cool on current gen systems :)

GavinUK86

I was hoping there would be some awesome details revealed in this thread when I got up today. I guess not. I see the guy is still just sitting there.

Can a mod edit in a link to the Twitch stream in the OP? This thing almost isn't worth searching the thread or Google for a link when it's not on the front page of Twitch.

Kalor

They are repeating this confession again from the middle of the night. I guess it means that something is happening before the vote starts.

You all should have said Use Password ._.

Buy yeah, this is definitely Deus Ex, he keeps asking for medication and he keeps clinching onto his arm; maybe its augmented.

Top Bottom