• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Planning to Acquire Tecmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

what the fuck?!!?!?!?!

1) Bring back Deception, and use insane physics calculations

2) Bring back Monster Rancher, and let us randomly create monsters being basically any 'file'. CD, DVD, random files in our HDD and network, websites (HTML code), etc.

3) Fatal Frame needs to somehow use waggle and EyeToy

DO IT NOW!!!!

And I'm sure its been asked a million times (haven't read through thread), but I wonder how long before Ninja Gaiden II Sigma hits PS3 (if it wasn't already going to happen anyway)?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
otake said:
SE can't make anything non-ff great anymore. it's like they lost all the devs that made them great.

Why did you not like It's a Wonderful World? :(

Also, your disregard for everything Dragon Quest related apalls me.

Onix said:
And I'm sure its been asked a million times (haven't read through thread), but I wonder how long before Ninja Gaiden II Sigma hits PS3 (if it wasn't already going to happen anyway)?
same time Vs. hits the 360

soul

offer rejected, Tecmo wants to merge with Koei

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssLeisureRecreation/idUST15507820080904

REUTERS said:
TOKYO, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Japanese game developer Tecmo Ltd (9650.T: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz) said on Thursday it had rejected a takeover bid by bigger rival Square Enix (9684.T: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz) and would instead start merger talks with fellow developer Koei Co (9654.T: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom