• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix releasing DISSIDIA trailer tomorrow?

Matix

Can't wait to see the reactions to this trailer, assuming opinions most likely will be pretty diverse.

Oldschool

Some screens from famitsu:

h-104_71980_070521dissidia01.jpg.jpg

h-104_71980_070521dissidia02.jpg.jpg

h-104_71980_070521dissidia03.jpg.jpg

h-104_71980_070521dissidia04.jpg.jpg

h-104_71980_070521dissidia07.jpg.jpg

h-104_71980_070521dissidia08.jpg.jpg

zoku88

Ugh, I keep on forgetting what Dissidia is supposed to be. Is it a fighting game or something? (or, from the looks of it, some kind of ARPG?)

nelsonroyale said:
nice, but GIVE ME FFXIII TRAILER AND THE LAST REMNANT!!!!!!

blah... at this point might as well wait another 3 or so weeks until E3. Hopefully they have a significant NEW trailer for FFXIII instead of the E3 '06 one with little added parts.

*remembers FFXII*

aww ****... nevermind... :(

Cruceh

Banned
zoku88 said:
Ugh, I keep on forgetting what Dissidia is supposed to be. Is it a fighting game or something? (or, from the looks of it, some kind of ARPG?)
damnit, i've been meaning to make an avatar out of that gif for weeks.

Matix

Oldschool said:
Was there a video about SO1&2? :)

Yea, I'm pretty sure a short teaser (presenting some of the new anime cut-scenes and gameplay footage) was shown at the SE-Party.

Oldschool said:
Was there a video about SO1&2? :)
Probably just some static images but I hope a few more than the 2-3 we saw.

If not, then a DQIX trailer will fill that hole (don't tell me there wasn't a DQIX trailer because I would start screaming and running in circles...).

Oldschool

When can we expect the video?

It will be released in Japan at 17:00... so how many hours we need to wait till there? :)

Top Bottom