• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix reveals Jump Festa 2017 line-up (Dragon Quest XI HYPE!) [Over]

AmyS

FWcWNE4.jpg

Arkeband

Banned
Putting the two versions side to side really makes it look like FF7 and its Remake.

How will this game even be ported going forward? It only makes sense the PS4 version would be seen as definitive.

Shouta

Oh, so this game apparently is kind of like DQ3 (Hero's adventure) combined with DQ4 (stories for each of the chars) in scenario? So uh, DQ8? lol

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Maybe for Japan? I don't see its purpose worldwide.

3DS won't get localized though. There is also Switch and I don't see how it can't run the PS4 version.

Um, I think he's saying otherwise the world would only get the 3DS version. To be fair, Nintendo might push for that to be localized either ways. Now that there's a Switch version, there's no chance of that.

Arzehn

Like the new character design. Wonder if they just removed VO from the scenes for now so they can announce VA later.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
They take their sweet time revealing this eh? Too bad I don't understand Japanese... is the actual chatter entertaining?

Top Bottom