• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix says it’s ‘considering’ remastering more old titles following FF Pixel Remaster success

Draugoth

Gold Member
xenogears-cover-1200x675-1-1024x576.jpg

Square Enix is considering its plans for remastering old titles.

Speaking recently as part of the company’s 43rd Annual Shareholders’ Meeting Q&A, Square’s board was asked about the company’s plans to remaster some of its older titles following the success of the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster, which was released earlier this year.

“Final Fantasy I-VI Pixel Remaster has been well received. Are there plans to remaster other past titles? Personally, I would like to play Xenogears,” asked one shareholder.

A member of Square’s board replied: “We will refrain from sharing information about new titles, but we are considering various ideas within the company and hope that you will look forward to forthcoming announcements.”

AREYOUOKAY?

Can you put in more effort into these remakes like the Trials of Mana one? I don’t want to play the same 2D game but with a filter on them. I mean just what is that team doing anyways?

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Rather than that, I'm still waiting for an FFV and then FFVI remakes; would be perfect for Nintendo's next console... :(

Top Bottom